Sticking Points of Asian Men on Asian-White Dating, Part 1

The more I teach, the more a pattern I start seeing in my Asian clientele. It's certainly not all inconclusive in that every Asian male has the same sticking points, but I definitely see certain sticking points and/or limiting beliefs that are consistently hampering Asian guys in their quest for hooking up with women or having relationships with them.

I've divided them up between sticking points (ie Outer Game) versus limiting beliefs (ie Inner Game). Let's start with Inner Game:













These aren't applicable to all Asian men, far from it, but it is a noticeable tendency and one that will hopefully change in time as more and more Asian PUAs (Pick Up Artists) gain the limelight and start coming into our own.

Outer Game sticking points to be continued...

Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts

Labels: ,