A Review of Shark's 8CD Attract & Date CD Set

"These are not like most cd's you've probably listened to once and then put them away not to listen to them again. Every time I listen to these, I hear something new...

And they will help bring you back to a good and powerful state of mind..."

-OCWaterBoy
So OCWaterBoy, one of my best friends and wings, sent me in his review of Shark's latest and greatest. A whopping 8 CD set that explores the sexual and social Matrix and how to fight that societal programming, called Attract and Date 8CD Set!

I've only just started to listen to them and, like his first CD, I'm impressed by the deep inner game that he expounds.

I'm a firm believer that if you haven't made it or aren't quite THERE yet, you need to fake it till you make it. But in order TO make it, you need to start being the best YOU that you can be. DON'T be a social robot. ENJOY having fun. ENJOY flirting and socializing. ENJOY women. And FIGHT the societal programming that the world at large feeds down your throat that you need to be rich, handsome, and even WHITE to get the girl.

Fight the societal programming!

[APB RECOMMENDED] Attract & Date's 8CD Set


Anyways, for those who had the privelege of attending our first 1day bootcamp, OCWaterBoy was our guest instructor and I consider him to be the OC King of Direct. He's got strong inner game and enjoys helping out guys.

To the review:
Let me start of by stating, I am already good at being direct with women and getting results, thanks to Sharks first cd and figuring out for myself what works and what doesn't. So when this cd set came out, I was mildly interested, and didn't think it could help me much. Well I was wrong.

At the time I got the cd's I was involved in a longterm relationship, and Ranko actually has some excellent advice about relationships. And I was able to use it immediately. Out of all the books, cd's and DVD's I've seen from guys in the community, none of them gave much if any information on this topic before.

The first cd was good and enough to get me results beyond anything I had gotten before by acting like an excuser. But not all guys have had success like me. Many guys asked me for help, some I could help. But others I met couldn't even approach with "Your beautiful, I would like to get to know you". They were just to afraid to even approach and say something like that. But with these 8 cd's Ranko takes you slowly step by step and mission by mission, to get you to that level.

Ranko goes into detail about what REALLY makes direct work, i.e. beliefs, attitude, body language, and speaking in a confident way. He also gives you interesting stuff to talk about and what to do after the openers.

Even if direct is not the method you use and you enjoy being an excuser. These cd's are really good for developing and maintaining a strong inner game. Only by first exposing and being able to recognize the society program and belief's will you be able to fightit so you can keep it from holding you back any longer. Ranko exposes it by telling story's from his childhood and past that most of us also experienced inour life. And how through even cartoon's, action figures, TV shows, movies, parents and teachers we are brought up and conditioned to serve and benefit the society FIRST, before our selves.

These are not like most cd's you've probably listened to once and then put them away not to listen to them again. Every time I listen to these, I hear something new, or something Ranko say's has more of a meaning now than it did the first time. And they will help bring you back to a good and powerful state of mind, in case you fall back into the society way of thinking.

-OCWaterboy (California)
I'm slowly listening every day and while the accent's a little funny, I know Ranko's the shit (OCWaterBoy met him when we were in Croatia) and his views on societal programming and how to fight it is VITAL to any man who wants to get the girl that society tells him (whether it be due to looks, money or race) he can't have.

FUCK THAT. Go out there and TAKE what you want. Don't be a pussy. Click here to find his 8CD set at the Attract and Date website run by Nightlife and Shark.

Related Posts
"Venusian Arts" Ebook Review
Testimonial: Power (former Mystery Method student)
The Nature of Verbal Game
Killing Approach Anxiety from Mystery's Lounge
How to Attract Women (6 Part Series

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,