The Asian Man's Dating Coach

As I get more prospective clients coming to me, the most common question I get during our phone consultation is, "How are you different from the others?"

I think I'd be safe in stating that I'm the only Asian Man's dating coach. Granted, there are other Asian instructors (notably in the RSD crew) who teach seduction, dating and other pick up artist skills, but they're not ones that deal specifically with minorities. You come to them and they'll teach you the essentials to Game, but in a manner that encompasses the mainstream, the masses, and the majority. After all, why would they need to limit themselves and cater to a niche minority?

But at the same time, that's what makes me different and that's my draw. That's the reason why a lot of Asians and other minorities come to me. I'm not the best. If you wanted the best, you could pay $2,000 for Mystery or $10,000 for Style. Or, as I was speaking on the phone with a prospective client, you could pay anywhere between $1000 to $2000 for other well known pick up artist groups... but do you think a 6 foot tall, good looking white guy is really going to "get" it? Maybe he will. Maybe he won't.

I'm not bashing them, those guys do this full time as a professional living and they're all damn good. I, on the other hand, do this on the side and enjoy building up my fellow Asian bros (notice my prices are inexpensive compared to RSD, BadBoy, Mystery, PU101, etc)... I think I'm good, but I'm not at Mystery's level and quite frankly that was never one of my goals. Instead, I want to have fun, live life and help my fellow Asians. I don't want to be the best pick up artist in the world and have my identity shown around the world.

And by keeping a very personalized (1on1s and 2on1s), I work with the students and fine tune my instructing to YOUR life. Your problems. Your strengths. Your weaknesses. I know where you're coming from and while I have a curriculum and lesson plan, by teaching individuals instead of large groups, the boot camps become truly tailored to the client.

Secondly, like I told LittlePUA's mother, "For the next four days and four nights, I'm going to be the big brother he never had." And remember, he was the young Asian with a lot of potential that got picked on by racists. Shoot, I was in Fort Worth (ie Cow Town) doing Field Critiquing with Danger and I had random dudes AMOG me because I was Asian. It was like middle school all over again. The prejudice is there. Doesn't happen often, but as a minority, you know it's here in America and will remain so for a long time to come. The only thing you can do is work on making YOUR life better. Achieving YOUR goals and living a prosperous life full of opportunity and women. Plow through and get the woman YOU want despite the naysayers and backstabbers.

Take a look at my Top Asian Pick Up Artists of 2005 post. I want more of our Asian bros to get out and succeed with women, to be role models for more of our bros in 2006. We should be DOMINATING the seduction, pick up and dating scene.

Whatever color you are, you have it in you to surpass society's expectations of you and TAKE what you want. Don't be limited by what your peers think or what your family wants. Do what YOU want and take it.

Another way I'm different is my boot camp rate. Starting in March, boot camp rates will be $750 ($250 a day) with a $250 security deposit. I believe this to be a fair rate as it is still noticeably inexpensive compared to the other dating coaches while still delivering a packed amount of personalized content, instruction, and field work in 3 days for 10 hours each. With 1on1s, flight and accommodations are up to the student. If the student can bring in another person for a 2on1, I will waive the flight costs and pay up to $200 of it.

Who else does that? I'm not making a lot of money out of this and I'm eating the cost of the plane ticket. I'm in this to enjoy life and help my bros out. Who else stays up with you till 8AM in the morning talking about life, women, racism and other bull in general?

The fact of the matter is, you can learn all the skills to dating, flirting, and seducing on your own without intervention from any of us so called dating gurus. You don't even need to spend a single dime on any seduction and dating related products!!! The information is out there on the internet and out there in real life. Naturals are doing this night in, night out. You can learn from them by observing and hanging out with them just as well as you could with any of these products.

These boot camps are simply a way to jump start your Game, but all it really takes is FIELD EXPERIENCE. No amount of DVDs, ebooks, and so forth can ever replace the need to get out there in real life and interact with real women.

If, however, you do feel like you need a jump start, a refresher course, or to teach you the basics from someone who understands where you're coming and who tailors the boot camp experience to your needs, then I'm your man.

So that's how I'm different. One, my teaching is significantly personalized in my 1on1/2on1 boot camps. Two, as a minority teaching another minority, I get it. I've been through the same bull you've been through. And three, my prices and my willingness to make the boot camps happen for you is significantly reasonable. I'm no prima donna or pick up diva, I'm here to have fun and to help you out.

So if you would like to discuss the details of the boot camp or schedule one, please contact me using this form.

Related Posts

Labels: ,