Testimonial: Bert

I'll be in Los Angeles this weekend so here's a review from Bert, the previous Asian bro down in the OC that I earlier had a bootcamp with. Luckily, I was able to have guest instructors OCWaterBoy and Grungey come in as an add on bonus since their schedule was free.

Highlights of this bootcamp:
Anyways, let's hear what Bert from Los Angeles had to say about his bootcamp experience:
I had a good time last weekend, and I learned a lot. Your explanation of attraction switches in addition to storytelling exercises clarified some abstract concepts involving attraction. I also learned a lot from our trips to the bars and clubs in OC and Hollywood. I especially enjoyed being pushed into sets with an opener and being coached in set. Our last night in Hollywood was a blast. Going direct on that hard four set and meeting those two models was awesome!

Another aspect of the bootcamp that I found valuable was being introduced to [OCWaterBoy], [Grungey], [Holliday] and Darren. Up until now I usually went out alone, but the introduction of wings, especially those who are experienced and willing to approach, is truly valuable.

It was great working with you. I definitely feel comfortable recommending your bootcamp to anyone willing to learn. Next time you find yourself in LA/OC and need a wing or a place to stay, feel free to look me up.

OCWaterBoy has a positive energy about him that makes him a charismatic person. His explanations of direct game were simple yet powerful, and I found the approach exercises I did with him to be helpful. Not only is OCWaterBoy a skilled and knowledgable instructor, but he is a cool person and a standup wing.

Grungey is an enthusiastic person with a love of the game. I enjoyed speaking with him and hearing about his own story of hanging with a natural for a while, then striking out on his own. I believe that a bootcamp with Grungey would be useful for anyone looking to improve their daygame.

Cheers!

Bert
Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
What Dating Gurus DON'T Want You to Know
How Can You Be One of the Successful Pick Up Artists
Tally Ho! It's Open Bootcamp Season!
Bootcamp and Workshop Monthly Schedule
Seduction Bootcamp Rates