How to Get a Girl's Number (The Magic Phone Close)

"The ‘trick’ itself is really flexible and can be set up as little or as much as you’d like. Just remember that this should only be done after significant attraction is built. This isn’t a way to trick her into giving you her number, it’s a way to be cute and give her something to remember."

-Gareth Jones
Getting a girl's phone number is one of the most basic skillsets for a PUA, right after learning how to deal with your Approach Anxiety and learning how to Approach anytime, anywhere.

So before you go out this weekend to hit up the nightclubs and bars, you better know how to get a girl's number. Now, the easiest way to get a girl's phone number is to simply ask for it, but there are also ways to get it that will increase a girl's buying temperature, yet still remain playful and fun.

Watch this instructional video called the "Magic Phone Close" by Gareth Jones, who is an Approach Coach for the 12 Weeks of Fury program as well as the upcoming seminar, iGame: From Text to Sex.

The Magic Phone Close is a fun, flirty way to get a girl's number when you don't have a cellphone handy and only a paper & pen are at hand.



PUA MAGIC IS BACK!
by Gareth Jones

You guys thought PUA Magic was played out and tacky? Well, you’re right. But, the awesome number close that I am about to expose to you all only DISGUISES itself as magic, it’s not actually magic. Here, let me tell you a story:

It was Thanksgiving Day and I was late to work (that‘s what those jerks get for having me work on a holiday). I had woken up on a friend’s couch after having had quite a long night with the Three Bs (bars, booze, and broads) and needed to stop somewhere to buy some toothpaste and a toothbrush.

I decided to stop into a CVS in Hollywood and found it almost completely empty. I retrieved my sundries and proceeded to the checkout only to find a VERY attractive little Mexican girl fairly depressed to be working on the holiday. I opened nonchalantly and we chatted about how miserable it was that The Man was making us work on a holiday.

She immediately lit up from the attention and was practically gushing over everything I said. After about two minutes of comfort-building’ and switch-flippin’, I did Neil Strauss’ “Pick a number between 1 and 10” routine. Having discovered it in The Game, I had been using it incredibly frequently to much success. When she (as expected) chose 7, she was astounded that I could read her mind and begged me to show her another trick.

I told her that I had to run to work but would show her one more. Here’s the script:

“Okay, first we’ll need two pieces of paper and a pen.” She produced the items and I took one piece of paper and a pen.

“Now, how many letters in your name do you have?”

“Five”, she says.

“Okay, and you also have a 10-digit cell phone number, right?”, any idiot can see where this is going.

“Yes”, she says, all aglow with passion and attraction..

“Okay, good. Now, what you need to do take the 10 digits of your phone number and write them vertically, starting with the first number at the top. Here’s how mine will look.”

I write them down and show them to her. She does the same on her piece of paper.

“Great, now take your first name and write it vertically, starting at the top with one letter per number. Like this.” I illustrate it for her and she does the same.

“Now, we trade papers, fold them in half twice and put them in our right front pocket.” She does this and looks at me excitedly.

“Now what?”

“Oh, that’s the trick,” I reply. “I just got your number.” I wink and tell her to have a great day. She bursts out in a huge giggly smile and tells me to call her soon.

This NEVER fails to get a great reaction and very few have flaked from this. The ‘trick’ itself is really flexible and can be set up as little or as much as you’d like. Just remember that this should only be done after significant attraction is built. This isn’t a way to trick her into giving you her number, it’s a way to be cute and give her something to remember.

I’m really sad to give it out, but it’s time for me to move on. That which does not evolve, dies. So, use it well!
Related Posts

Labels: , , , ,