[LAY REPORT] Oberion Lays Down the Foundation for Being Great

"Push pulled push pulled. Funny enough, she was also doing push pulled. She didn't know what she was doing but I sure as hell did..."

-Oberion
As I've stated before, 90% of men who join the Seduction Community WILL fail. It's a hard truth, but if this was easy, everyone would be doing it. The 10% of the MEN who achieve that elite upper percentile NEED that one ESSENTIAL element...
"Greatness in pickup is best defined not by the ability to out-spit or out-routine or even out-game, but by resilience… the ability to get back up after absorbing the kind of rejection or ego blow that would embarrass or humiliate others."

-The ABCs of Attraction

Beginner's Hell includes Approach Anxiety, Sexual Anxiety, and Lifestyle Dysfunction. And it takes anywhere from at least 6 months to TWO years to break through. If you weren't a NATURAL and you're still under the 2 year mark, odds are, you're still in Beginner's Hell.

But enough doom and gloom! Just in is a Lay Report by Oberion! You might remember him in that he took two followup bootcamps in June 2006 and then August 2006...
It's been a tough road, but I'm both glad and proud that he dedicated himself towards self-improvement through the good and the bad times. Trust me, I went through my own version of Beginner's Hell and didn't get my first Cold Pick Up LR until over 6+ months.

And all the while, my wingmen were getting laid like crazy. Trust me, I had some dark moments wondering when my time would come and eventually, through hard work and FIRE IN MY BELLY, those precious moments of clarity struck like Zeus' lightning bolts.

Here's an excerpt of his Lay Report, but you can read and provide comments at our NEW ABCs of Attraction Forum!
LR: HB7Asian

I started the kino escalation, general touching w/ some sexual touching. I put my arm around her shoulder and she put her arm around my waist. System Green.

In the car, on the way to the ice cream shop, I did some tests. I put my palm up and out near the gear shift for my car, she put her palm on top of mine. I took her hand and bit on it and continue w/ sexual escalation.

I told her to give me a kiss on my cheek, she refused because I was driving so I tuned her out. A bit later, I asked her to kiss me again, which she did and then she said, she hated me. I told her, I hate her more and ignored her. She resume the kino escalation. I complied.

Push pulled push pulled. Funny enough, she was also doing push pulled. She didn't know what she was doing but I sure as hell did...

-Oberion
My hat off to Oberion for pushing through all the obstacles and turning them into OPPORTUNITIES! As an incentive, assuming I can pull it off, I'm going to try to do something REALLY unique that I don't think ANYONE in the Pick Up Community has done before. But let's see if I can get the prep work done first before I make any promises.

Anyways, there are tons of announcements coming up not the least of which is my upcoming, soon to be my LEGENDARY and INFAMOUS, Vegas 30th Birthday Bootcamp Bash starting Thursday, Sept 27th! Stay tuned!

All Alumni are invited to party down with me that Thursday! And, as part of our Alumni Program, if you want to take another followup bootcamp, we're doing a LIFETIME Discounted Policy of BUY THREE BOOTCAMPS, GET ONE FREE!

In other words, the first bootcamp is at full price, the second is 25% off, the third is 50% off, and the last one is free (subject to availability and with a 6 month wait between consecutive programs).

Hell, screw that! Just come on down to Vegas with the entire APB Team for the party! There should be plenty of other Alumni there to network and sarge with!

Email our Alumni Liaison at: alumni@abcofattraction.com for the Evite!


Signed, Asian Playboy

RELATED POSTS

Labels: , , , , ,