[VIDEO] Johnny Wolf's Handjob Report with YouTube Video!

"APB gets a kiss close without even leaving the table before we even order!"
- Johnny Wolf (Los Angeles)
Hehehe, like Masterpiece after Cliff's List Convention of 2006, once I reveal my Infamous Dance Handjob Technique, EVERYONE wants to try it out!

So I give you the YouTube video of the (Mis)Adventures of SoCal Lair's Johnny Wolf and Alum Sexual Chocolate whom Toy Machine and I were hanging out with after the SoCal Lair presentation...



Johnny Wolf said...

So during the Asian Playboy Seminar, Toy Machine mentions something about getting in-club handjobs all the time. He didn't really explain how he does it but the image stuck in my head. APB warned that it was just asking for buyer's remorse and not to do it.

Anyways, after the seminar Asian Playboy, Toy Machine, two of their bootcamp students and myself go to the Saddle Ranch for dinner. APB gets a kiss close without even leaving the table before we even order!

I run a few good sets, bringing a two set back to our table, then have fun with some european chicks like this one before we headed over to the Standard. By the way, those Sunglasses make a great lock in prop to take pictures with, as do hats, scarves, etc.

Johnny Woof Woof!

The Standard Hotel & Bar

We head over to the Standard and as soon as I walk in I AMOG two guys and take over a two set which was stupid of me since I should have let one of them stay in so I could isolate. I was reminded once again that I need to start picking my target...

Fifteen minutes into the set, I'm totally embarassed cuz APB walks by as I'm doing the best friends test =X I swear it was the only canned routine I used all night.

Anyways, I end up winging for SexualChocolate, one of APB's bootcamp students so he can isolate his target which was all over him. At first I was only even talking to that chick who kind of reminded me of a chubby school teacher to keep her away from Chocolate's target. I started running a lot of comfort game so she could trust me and I could tell her that her friend was in safe hands with my friend. But I kind of over did it, APB helped out by reminding me when to sit down, and I ended up building too much emotional connection with her too quickly...she ended up being all over me.

After dancing for a bit we sat down on a couch right in front of the DJ and dance floor and ended up making out pretty heavily...I kept thinking about the legendary "in-club handjob" and just fucking went for it. I had my jacket on my lap and her hand on my crotch while making out...and ended up just unbuttoning and taking it out for her to play with under my jacket. It was pretty exciting especially since everyone was dancing around us, and there were tons of super HBs for eye candy. I buttoned back up and took her outside where she pinned me against a wall and started ripping at my clothes.

Asian Playboy was right, buyer's remorse kicked in and out of no where she blurts out, "oh my god, I just met you, I can't believe you turned me on so much, I shouldn't be doing this" and she runs into the club, grabs her friend from Chocoalte screaming "WE GOTTA GO, i'm going to do something I regret if I don't" and they bolt out of there.

The Next Set

Chocolate and I just laugh and open another set on our way out, these three military wives were out having a good time, and turned out they were trying to get one of their friend's laid. I pair off with the skinny blonde MILF, and he's with the late 30's latin girl who was definetely hot as well.

We end up back at their hotel room, with these two random fucking european guys that somehow AMOGed their way into the taxi cab. (I still have no idea what the fuck happened) Anyways, the Latin girl was faithfully married so she was just flirting with Chocolate, and I ended up leaving with nothing more than a k-close. I learned from this experience that some women really are out to get fucked and that I need to be more aggressive and not so fucking moral.=)


Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts

Labels: , , , , , , , ,