Handjob Report from Masterpiece Using APB's Dance to Handjob Technique

"We were making out like crazy and she was going at it. I ended up slowing things down, and told her that I had to meet with my friends. I just didnt want to ruin my pants. LOL."

-MasterPiece
Spread the love my Asian brothers and fellow PUAs! I give you Masterpiece, an Asian brother from the Chicago Lair, who utilized APB's Patented Dance to Handjob Technique while in Montreal for the 2006 Cliff's List Convention.

So without further ado:

Alright guys, I know Ive been holding out on what exactly happened here, but here it goes.

Location: The Loft, Montreal
Witnesses: H0stile, RedShirt, TheAsianPlayboy, Mike and the gang from Higher Level Game
Target: I guess she's known as the "Blonde Bombshell" refered to as "BB"

MasterPiece Theatre Presents...


"The Blonde Job"


So I see BB, just standing by herself. I ended up leaving RedShirt probably in midconversation to approach. With no hesitation and the spotlight beaming on me, I walk up and...

MP: You know they're giving out free beer, there is no reason for you to be standing there drinkless.

BB: ((smiles)) Im actually waiting for her to come around.

MP: It would be a lot easier if we went over there and sat down so she can bring it to out table.

At this point I have my hand stuck out and she grabs it and we are on our way. It's funny because I remember seeing APB, and we both gave eachother the nod and evil grin.

So I lead BB into the isolation area, and I position her, so her back is facing everyone and Im sitting across her so I still have a good view of the venue. So we are sitting there face to face with nothing between us, and Im kinoing the WHOLE time.

Turns out she is an archaeologist. We both have our beers in our hand, and I do a little test to see if the rapport is there. All I do is put my beer down naturally, and she ends up doing it also. This shows frame control. I am leading the conversation then once she started mirroring my movements, I stuck my hand out and told her to head out to the dance floor with me.

This is when I decided that APB's routine would be ideal. I say to myself, "Fuck it, Im in Montreal".

This place was playing like rock music and stuff, but it got very heated and everyone was sort of going crazy. I was feeling the the first song, but I slowed it down as soon as the next song came on. I took her hands, by her wrist, so she couldnt let go, and wrapped it around my neck. At this time, she has her hands around me, and my arms are feelings the shapes of her body.

I then reach up and grab her hands around my neck, and take one leading it down slowly down south. I lead her down to my belt then slowly raise it back around my neck. I then kiss her on the lips and smile. I then take the other hand and slowly move it down towards my crotch and on the way down I kiss her on the lips again, and as the sexual tension is rising, I notice that it is her guiding her hand into my pants.

We were making out like crazy and she was going at it. I ended up slowing things down, and told her that I had to meet with my friends. I just didnt want to ruin my pants. LOL.

Afterwards, I see her walking around with her friends and she smiles and slaps me on the ass. I ended up not seeing her for the rest of the night. She mustve left while I was on the roof smoking.

- Masterpiece (Chicago)

Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
>> Student Groove's Handjob Report on the Dance Floor
>> Student Barney Makes Out with Dancer/Model
>> Student LVONIS Gets Laid at Bootcamp
>> Asian Playboy Gets Laid during Bootcamp
>> Dallas PUA Reviews Cliff Lists 2006 Convention Including Asian Playboy