[PIC & HANDJOB REPORT]: Toy Machine Strikes!

"...without saying a word.. I run a kino opener on my first target by messing up her hair with a smirk. Her friends laugh and she turns around and calls me "asshole" (which she does for the rest of the night) then tries to mess up mine but I didn't let her. Then I ignored her for a bit and just befriended the other two."
-Toy Machine (Vegas)
BOOYAH, MOFOS! Last night during the Los Angeles bootcamp, an older Asian student and I did a double pull of two sisters. Oh yeah. I'm goooooood. Student will get back to me about if he full closed his pull, but my Lay Report is imminent, I'm still waiting at the aiport as my flight's been delayed for two hours.

Anyways, I give you a Hand Job Report from Toy Machine. This Asian bro took the Vegas bootcamp in December, lost his 2 year virginity, and has been on a roll getting handjobs and fingerbanging and pulling in a month and a half. Another Asian star on the rise. It just warms the cockles of my heart.

Oh, and here's a pic of Toy Machines's handjob girl...

Toy Machine's First Handjob

Nowdays when I go out.. on a regular night I can manage to run a few sets and just being social. I still hesitate every now and then. especially if I'm out alone. But once I get that churning feeling in my stomach..thats my queue to ACTUALLY DO whats causing it since that means I'm at the border line of my comfort zone. If I have any hope of getting better I'm gonna have to keep pushing passed those limits.

On a REALLY good night.. I manage to isolate the target to do some comfort stuff and just get to know each other. This usually results in a # close but sometimes I still chicken out or think.."I'll get it later". It's just more excuses and "later" usually turns out to be when the target is already gone.

Now on a REALLY REALLY good night I go as far as K-close the target and on REALLY REALLY REALLY good nights I reach foreplay. At this point I think a full-close is just around the corner if I didn't fuck up on my logistics =(
...
One of the cool things about having a vip club promoter friend is that their JOB is to bring girls in the club. When I hang with these guys to go clubbin..we go straight in.. and sometimes its with the accompaniment of girls. With this one, I consider it more Social Circleish more than a cold approach since my friend already took care of meeting them..even though the girls met me and him that day.

So me and my buddies met up with my friend to the parking lot to have "pre drinks" before entering the club. To our surprise, there was a 3 set and a mixed set with him. The 3set had 2 potential targets WOOHOO..tonight should be fun.

We have our drinks and without saying a word.. I run a kino opener on my first target by messing up her hair with a smirk. Her friends laugh and she turns around and calls me "asshole" (which she does for the rest of the night) then tries to mess up mine but I didn't let her. Then I ignored her for a bit and just befriended the other two.

We leave the garage and on our way to the club.. it was all banter,c&f, and physical escalation with my target. Inside the club our group was headed upstairs when some loser guy tried to do the AFC way of opening a moving set by "taking her hand" LOL (Thanks APB) With no hesitation I took his hand and hers and separated it and told the chump "not tonight bro" and I told my target "you owe me" haha. After that incident, she had a gasped type look and I just felt the sexual tension. I think she was turned on by dominance

Were at the dance floor and I'm dancing with her friends and eventually made my way to her. Busted my moves and she was like "DANG ok you can hang" haha. Then my friends made a dance circle to start breakdancing so I joined in too to further DHV myself.

I ejected from her set and just danced with a couple more girls. When she came to dance with me again I made sure to manipulate her body in a way that made me have the upper hand. So I'm just leaning on the wall while she just continues to grind on me. After awhile I slowed her down, and slowly..slowly..slooowllyyy..leaned in to each other..then looked at her eyes, lips, eyes, lips then BAM K-closes. It was a pretty intense moment. I was officially granted player status from my friends.

I was already happy now with the K-close. I didn't think I could fuck her since the girls shared a hotel. (GRR never think that way..always find a way!!) News comes that her friend wanted to call it a night since they leave to drive back to california the next morning. So I thought I might as well leave too.

However when we were standing outside the club..she mentioned that she STILL WANTED TO DANCE and THIS IS OUR LAST NIGHT.. and BUT WERE HAVING SO MUCH FUN.. It didn't occur to me until AFTER that she was giving clues that she wanted to be isolated. (slaps myself in the face) Being the totally retarded guy that I am.. I just kept playing the buying temperature stuff.. It didn't even occur to me that I should have took this as a chance to say.."Hey my friend is still in there..lets go look for him" And just offer to give her a ride back to her hotel when her friends leave.. =(

We get to the parking lot and out of PURE LUCK..it turns out that the car their getting a ride from is too small and their gonna be squished. So like a gentleman, I offered her to ride with me while I follow the car. Her ASD starts kicking in and starts saying stuff like "You BETTER follow the car" lol and takes the hotel key from her friends. I just said "Your two hotels away..if I get lost I'm sure you can walk back there " She punches me and calls me asshole.

In the car she starts shit testing with "So how many girls do you regularly hook up with" and "You probably do this every weekend" and "Your a player". I just agreed. What I really wanted to say was "the only reason you think that is because I hired a dating coach 2 weeks ago!" lmao.

I quit the BT stuff and just got to know her and let her get to know me. The whole time I was holding her hand on top of my cock. After a quick BT spike..I thought it was an opportune moment to shove her hand inside my pants....so i did. =) For the rest of the ride she just continued to jerk me off while I was driving.

We get to the hotel and I SHOULD'VE at least told her I wanted to see "the view" from their room..but I didn't... We just kiss goodbye and then she says "whats my name?" lol I totally lost it and said "Whats mine??" Neither of us knew each other's name and I programmed my name on her phone as "sweetfantasylover". She just laughs then leaves.

Here's a pic of the two of us..

Toy Machine's First Handjob


-Toy Machine

Signed, Asian Playboy

RELATED POSTS

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,