[VIDEO] Asian FOBs or American Born Asians: Who Gets More Women?

[UPDATE 2/21/09: Asian American PUAs vs FOBBY Asian PUAs]

What do Asian PUA students like Gatsby, LVONIS, and Power (and many others like them) have in common? ...They haven't accepted defeat or been socially limited by American stigmatization.
Having taught many different types of students with diverse backgrounds, age, races and experience level, there are certain trends, tendencies and prevailing attitudes that I notice.

It's like I intuitively see behavioral patterns that differentiate the guys that can learn how to get tons of beautiful woman versus the guys that refuse to adopt successful attitudes and actions.

When it comes to the myriad backgrounds of Asian Men, I had a gut instinct that there was definitely one group that seemed to have what it takes. Not to say that others don't or this group themselves don't have issues (trust me, they do), but they have what it takes AND they carry around a whole lot less baggage.

And now that I've been during scholarly research into empirical studies for my ebook, I can now back up my opinion and observations with a few hard facts and no KJ theory.

But before I do that, I give you a rather humorous, re-enactment YouTube video of a, uh, FOBawful date with a blonde cutie.



Anyways, so who do you think gets laid more? Asian FOBs or American Born Asian Men?

Well... to my fellow American born Asian brothers... Guess what? Our oversea, compatriots... Those we oh so lovingly refer to as FOBs (Fresh Off the Boat), get laid more than American born Asians.

I talked about this before, my respect for Asian FOB PUAs, but let me throw in some empirical evidence (sexual activity upon high school graduation):



[“Asian American Adolescents' First Sexual Intercourse: Gender and Acculturation Differences” in Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health 2006.]

Think about that for a second. If your first instinct was to call bullshit on that, well, that's a sign of your own limiting beliefs that's is more than likely holding you back.

It's about having a WINNER'S ATTITUDE and FOBs have that because they're moving to a foreign land, forcing themselves into an unknown culture, and they haven't SWALLOWED defeatist social programming.

What do Asian PUA students like Gatsby, LVONIS, and Power (and many others like them) have in common? Inner Game and Outer Game is a self-feeding, self-sustatining loop that requires both to be in parallel motion. In other words, I've consistently seen FOBs with a Winner's Attitude. They haven't accepted defeat or been socially limited by American stigmatization.

That's not to say FOBs don't have their common sticking points, trust me, they do. But Inner Game is something you can't easily fix and requires more than a simple band aid. Fashion, hair, skin, teeth and cultural humor & sensibilities are easily taught and fixable.

But to give a guy a backbone when he's accepted second class status? Not easy to rectify, my friends, not easy at all. You NEED that Fire in Your Belly. The WINNER'S ATTITUDE.

Enjoy the video AND today's food for thought.

Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts


Labels: , ,