[VIDEO] Asian Playboy Ain't Got NOTHING on the King of K-Town!

That's right folks, you heard it from me, personally. I ain't got NOTHING on the King of K-Town!!!

Pick up coach? Blah, learn from the REAL master as he demonstrates and teaches this young Padawan on the ways to wooing women in Korea Town. You don't need a bootcamp with me! You need the King of K-Town to take you under his wing and lay down some of his righteous tutelage on your ass!

Enjoy!

Part 1 - THE KING OF K-TOWN


Part 2 - THE FALL OF THE KING


Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
>> APB's Tip of the Day - Use YouTube!
>> [VIDEO] So Beauty - Asian Men Take on the Interracial Dating Challenge
>> [VIDEO] Asian Superman!
>> [VIDEO] Asian Pick Up Artist Show! See How It's REALLY Done!
>> [VIDEO] Music - Round, Round, I Get Around
>> [VIDEO] Music - Frank Sinatra's "I Did It MY Way"