Cliff's List Pictures from 2006: Asian Playboy, Steve Piccus, Authentic Man Program, Michael the Dating Wizard, and Nige54

So you want to see what some of the Cliff's List presenters looked like? Or, and rightfully so, you want to see what the almighty, splendiferous, and quite stupendous Asian Playboy looks like? Can you even dare look at me without becoming permanently smitten with awe?

Well, I now give you some very fuzzy cam phone pics that I took while I was in Montreal for 2006 Cliff's List.

  1. Want to see what Asian Playboy looks like?
  2. How about Steve Piccus and Kendra from the Authentic Man Program?
  3. Then there's Michael the Dating Wizard...
  4. And finally Nige54, the Austrlian dating coach.
More to come including Dolly, Elvis Preston King, Johnny Sorpono, Zan, Steve Piccus, and Carlos Xumas!

P.S. Feel free to add funny and outrageous captions! I know I did!

Asian Playboy (Picture from 2006 Cliff's List in Montreal)
Asian Playboy at Cliff's List 2006 Montreal
(APB: "I'm... too sexy for my shirt...

Asian Playboy at Cliff's List 2006 Montreal
... too sexy for my shirt...

Asian Playboy at Cliff's List 2006 Montreal
... too sexy... IT HURTS!")

Steve Piccus and Kendra from Authentic Man Program (Picture from 2006 Cliff's List in Montreal)
Steve Piccus and Kendra from Authentic Man Program
(Steve Piccus: "My mind... to your mind... my thoughts... to your thoughts..."
Kendra: "Listen buster, I grok Lt. Sulu, not Spock!")

Michael the Dating Wizard (Picture from 2006 Cliff's List in Montreal)
Michael the Dating Wizard
(Michael: "I'm the REAL Wizard! Mystery ain't got NOTHING ON ME!")

Nige54, Australian Dating Coach & Author of "Around the World in 80 Babes" (Picture from 2006 Cliff's List in Montreal)
Australia's Dating Coach, Nige54
(Nige54: "... and I was a part-time Chippendales dancer for the Thunder Down Under Tour.")

Feel free to add your own funny and outrageous captions!

Related Posts

Labels: , , ,