To All My Loyal Readers...

Quick update for the weekend, I have a client coming in from Spain who I will be doing a bootcamp here in Dallas. So far, I've had a Asian bro from Japan and currently have one coming in on August from Sydney, Australia.

Anyways, one of the stat counters I use shows how long visitors (not to mention returning visitors) stay on my site.

To all my Loyal Readers, I give you a heart felt thank you. This site wouldn't exist without the encouragement, support, and patronage from all my Asian brothers out there.

So without further ado...

The Visit Length of Readers to Asian Playboy's Blog


Visit Length


But seriously, I appreciate all my loyal readers.

Now STOP READING MY BLOG AND PULL SOME TAIL!

Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
One Night Stand in Vegas on the First Night of Bootcamp by LVONIS
Asian Pacific Heritage Month
Accidentally Sarging Ashley Simpson (OLD)
Befriending Promoters, Part 1 ({Promoters)
Asian Men Want to Take Over the USA and White Women