Do Asian Men Want to Take Over the USA and White Women

I just about spit water through my nose when I was looking at how some visitors were coming to my site.

So while I'm chilling up here in Toronto, I give you the top 10 search phrases:
  1. Do Asian Men Want to Take Over the USA and White Women (from Lousiana): Yes, damnit, as a matter of fact we do. All your bases (and white women) are belong to us!
  2. I Want to See E-mail Addresses of Female Singles in Texas: What, Match.com not helping you out?
  3. They're Asians But Not Cocky About It: I don't know if that's an endorsement for Cocky & Funny or not.
  4. Men of Play Boy: I prefer the Playboy PAC10 College Special Edition myself.
  5. Some Asian Men Who Only Want White Woman: You know what they say, "Once you go Asian, you can't go Caucasian!"
  6. Asian Playboy Sex: Damn right I want sex.
  7. Are Asian Men Good in Bed: I don't have any first-hand knowledge, but I'm pretty damn good with IN10SE Deep Spot Method for creating multiple orgasms.
  8. Style Big Nose Neil Strauss: You know, I always thought Neil's nose was pretty sexy myself.
  9. Asian Men Make Good Lovers: You betcha. If not, Spirt Finger's upcoming Sex Revolution ebook should help out!
  10. FOB Eye for the Asian Guy: Sounds like a winning TV show to me!

Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
The Collected Thoughts of Successful Asians on Race
Grungey10's Comments on Top Asian PUAs of 2005
The Asian Man's Dating Coach
Anon-Asian Does Berlin
What Dating Guru's DON'T Want YOU to Know!