Asian Pacific Heritage Month

Rejoice, my brothers, it's the Asian Pacific Heritage Month. In a time since long forgotten, May was chosen as that month because both the first Japanese immigration and the completion of the transcontinental railroad, built primarily by Chinese immigrants, occurred in May.

So what does that have to do with you, my fellow Asian PUA brothers?

You, sir, must take upon the hard task of giving the gift of being with an Asian man to all those culturally and sexually ignorant American women. In truth, 90% of the women I've been with have never kissed, much less slept with, an Asian man before me. It is time for you to take up my task and join me in spreading your heritage- and your seed- around.

Be proud, my brothers, as you strike forth this month with your accumulated PUA, seduction, and dating knowledge. Let not any Guido meatheads interfere with your anointed mission as you bust up mixed sets and extract an interracially inexperienced coed from her frat boy orbiters.

My brothers in arms, go forth this month and tame some foreign poon tang in the name of the Asian Pacific Heritage Month! Go forth and educate the untamed tail with your amassed PUA knowledge and plant an Asian mushroom on their foreheads!

Oriental flavor? I got your Oriental flavor RIGHT HERE, BABY!

Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
One Night Stand in Vegas on the First Night of Bootcamp by LVONIS
Austin Field Report and Bootcamp Testimonial by Shaggy
Accidentally Sarging Ashley Simpson (OLD)
I Introduce You to the Texas Guidos.. The Cornfed Cowboys
Asian Men Want to Take Over the USA and White Women


Technorati Tags: