The LifeStyle Dating website has put out a podcast that target specifically Asian American men who are dating (or intent upon dating) interracially (especially white women). Couple of quick thoughts (both good and bad) after listening to it...
Some good points:
- Recognition of the Social Matrix and Social Programming
- Don't obsess on White Women
- More Inner Game oriented
- Don't obsess on your perceived place on the Social Heirarchy
Some negative points:
Let me know what YOUR thoughts are after you've listened to it.
- Little on practicalities and actual methodology
- No techniques to "Bust the Social Matrix"
- No Outer Game emphasis
- Overselling his charts
Fight Social Programming!
What Dating Gurus DON'T Want You to Know
How Can You Be One of the Successful Pick Up Artists
Review of Shark's CD: The ultimate in Direct and Inner Game
How to Attract Hot Women, Part 1