Dating Advice for Sexy Asian Men by a White Girl


In our Dear Asian Playboy advice column, I answer a lot of common and uncommon questions that fans and readers of our ABCs of Attraction newsletter send to me.

Sometimes it's guys who are on their last rope, sometimes it's guys who want to get their ex-girlfriend back, and sometimes it's guys who simply want to get good with women. My heart goes out to all these guys because once upon a time, I was just like them. Just like you.
"In my opinion and experience, Asian men are the most intelligent, passionate, family-oriented, and ... the SEXIEST men. So, again, thank you for this program. I hope it reaches more men."
-Nichole

And curiously enough, every now and then, we'll get fanmail from a woman who totally digs what we're doing for Asian men. This is one of those times. It's always nice to get glowing "love" letters from women who love them some Asian.

You know what they say... Once you go Asian, you can't go Caucasian! Once you go yellow... HELLO!

Take it away, Nichole, from WomenForAsianMen.com!
Dear Asian Playboy,

I just would like to thank you for providing this program to Asian men (and other minority men). As a white woman who only dates Asian men, it's disheartening to know that the majority of them won't even approach women of other races because they don't think they will get anywhere because of stereotypes or racial prejudice.

The fact is there are a lot of open-minded women or women like me who have a preference. Believe me, I still take a lot of heat from other women because of my preference for Asian men, and that's disheartening, too, but I try to encourage other women to be more open about who they date.

In my opinion and experience, Asian men are the most intelligent, passionate, family-oriented, and ... the SEXIEST men. So, again, thank you for this program. I hope it reaches more men.

-Nichole
Dear Nichole,

Thanks so much for your email. Not only is it a great confidence to Asian men in general, but it is very heartwarming to know that, not only do Asian men appreciate the services that we offer, but that women can appreciate what we do as well.

As I'm sure you can well understand, we often face a lot of judgement and harsh criticism for the work that we do. There are many people that resist our efforts right from the get go and it is by those people that we are very rarely seen as life-coaches and teachers of confidence that we are, but more as guys out to "get laid" or teach "tricks" to get other guys the girl.

This is so far from the truth we could not have been as successful as we are if it was only about that sort of superficial pursuit and not about self-actualization and self-improvement.

So it is very, very satisfying to know that there more and more people like yourself are growing to understand the mission we have chosen for ourselves and that is is both understood and appreciated.

From both myself and my staff, thank you for this letter. It means quite a bit to both our students and us as well.

With your permission, I'd like to be able to put this up on our website or to send it to some of our members to show them that they are not inherently undesirable to women of all races, colors, and creeds and that, simply just by being themselves, they can find solace in the idea that they are found naturally attractive to someone as sweet as yourself.

Thank you again for being wonderful to us, and I hope you find a way to feel as fulfilled and contented as I after having read your letter.

Very sincerely,
JT

RELATED POSTS:

Labels: , ,