The Short & Small of Getting Cockblocked & AMOGged

No amount of Game is going to prevent you from being AMOGged. When guys size you and your girl up at the end of the night, it has nothing to do with your body language or amount of "skillz" that you have. There have been countless times when I've been in obvious "couple" positions ranging from full on makeout, hand holding, canoodling, etc. and guys have tried to come in, cockblock, and/or physically separate me from my girl. I'm getting AMOGged because I'm a small, short guy with an attractive, taller girl. Period.
It's a beautiful Sunday in Sydney, Australia with clear blue skies and boundless bundles of beautiful women hopping around in King's Cross. It's the third day of bootcamp and I'm about to teach my students a hard lesson, a lesson that they were able to witness firsthand last night with Roulette and I.

"Gentlemen, if you're a small, short guy- which everyone single one of happens to be- you WILL be AMOGged. As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, guys WILL try to cockblock you if you are with an attractive woman."

When I put out the video that demonstrated a live PUA Drill designed to improve your AMOG Defense and AMOG Offense skills, I didn't realize it would ignite a wildfire of controversy. Everything from "That's going to start fights!" to "That's insecure!" or my favorite "If you have good Inner Game you don't need to AMOG!"

Funny little Keyboard Jockeys.

No amount of Game is going to prevent you from being AMOGged. When guys size you and your girl up at the end of the night, it has nothing to do with your body language or amount of "skillz" that you have. There have been countless times when I've been in obvious "couple" positions ranging from full on makeout, hand holding, canoodling, etc. and guys have tried to come in, cockblock, and/or physically separate me from my girl.

You're not being cockblocked or AMOGged because of your Game or lack thereof, you're going to get cockblocked because you're a small, short guy with an attractive, taller woman.

The only reason that you wouldn't be is either:
  1. You're physically big enough to deter guys from cockblocking you
  2. Your girl isn't attractive enough to expend the effort
That's it.

Let's take last night as an example as it's fresh in my mind. Roulette was obviously with me...

We were holding hands, making out, she was sitting in my lap, buying me drinks, etc. She was also approached FOUR TIMES MORE than she had ever been in her entire life.

Her quote and numerical estimation, not mine. The thinking goes, "Hey, if she's with that short Asian guy, she's going to LOVE me."

Or as we're walking into the hotel, a 6 foot tall guy literally tries to go from greeting me to rolling inbetween us and break our handhold by trying to walk through us and engaging Roulette. To which I simply body language ignored him out and into the hotel.

Or as we're going up the elevator to my hotel room, 3 frat boys literally try to box us in. Two of them try to corner me on my left side and my right side while the 3rd tries to engage her. I trounce them even further by gaming the bored blonde that they were with and pulling HER in until the frat boys freaked and left.

Or last year when I'm full on making out with a girl near the wharf and suddenly found ourselves surrounded by AMOGs.

It happens. It's not because you don't have Game, or confident body language, or any kind of controllable variable. It's because you're small and short.

I'm 5"6 and 145 pounds and I wear motorcycle boots. I'm not going to get much taller or bigger than this. And so when I'm with a taller, attractive, non-Asian girl, I will get AMOGged.

Amost 100% of the time.


I'm not looking for it, quite frankly I'd rather spend the time and energy on her, but it happens constantly and consistently.

The solution is simply to learn how to deal with it and not let it emotionally affect you. "He who loses his cool... LOSES."

So during an ABCs of Attraction PUA bootcamp, we learn how to approach mixed sets and deal with AMOGs. Not only does it improve your overall technical skillsets, it's also there to help you learn how to compete in a safe, friendly, and fun setting.

After all, the best defense is a good offense.

RELATED POSTS:



Labels: , ,