Australia's Best Asian Pick Up Artist of 2009

[UPDATE 1/4/10: I have been named as one of The Top 10 Pick Up Artists of 2009!]

The accolades keep on coming... Not only have I been voted Top Asian Pick Up Artist on my home continent, but now TWO CONTINENTS have voted for me!

I, the Asian Playboy, have been named Best Asian Pick Up Artist- not only of North America- but also Australia.

Thanks to everyone who voted!

And you know what, I absolutely adore Sydney girls. Oh, the warmth of her cheeks, the purr in her throat, and the softness of her skin...

So you better BELIEVE I'm coming back to Australia! In the meantime, check out this Australia Master Class Tour interview I did:

And if the pictures and stories from the Sydney bootcamp don't convince you at how amazing a time we had then consider this... the brother of one of my students was so impresed by what he heard during bootcamp, that he's already placed a deposit.

The proof is in the pudding, I always say. Like it says on our ABCs of Attraction website, "Real Students... Real Women... Real Results... NO BULL."

You still have time to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount and lockin at an inexpensive price, so what do you say?

Are you ready to take the next step and rise to the challenge?

Join me in Sydney on July 2010!

RELATED POSTS:

Labels: , , , ,