"So I took another boot camp under "The ABCs of Attraction" Alumni program which is heavily discounted (ie all Alumni get the highest and deepest discounts for any and all "ABCs of Attraction" programs and/or products) and is currently ONLY $900 (until he's finished his workbooks whereupon he'll raise ALL tuition rates!).
Present: APB, Toy Machine, Johnnie Wolf, and 5 clients.
When: July 20-22, 2007
A lot had changed.
First, there are three instructors.
You can’t beat the ratio of 3 quality instructors to 5 clients. ANYWHERE. I guarantee it.
- APB is Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi. But with that no-bullshit Mace Windu kick assery attitude.
- Toy Machine is the inspiring, energetic instructor like Anakin Skywalker before he went mental. And much shorter.
- Johnny Wolf is the master enforcer and demonstrator like Darth Maul... but nicer like an Ewok.
When I took the boot camp, all I had were APB’s words and my furiously taking notes. APB has taken the time over the past year to develop a 150+ page workbook.
The field part of the bootcamp was great. With two other instructors, APB is busier figuring out logistics, how to best position the students so they can interact and hook up with as many girls as possible.
- It is well-organized and written.
- It definitely helps you follow the lecture, take notes, and develop your openers, routines, stories.
- It also serves as a motivator where you can look back and recall that you took a bootcamp.
- Some new lecture materials have been added as well.
- New activities have been added.
- BOTTOMLINE: All very value-added things.
You also get to see three different styles of pick-up, though united by APB’s ABC of Attraction structure.Results of clients: 1 lay, 1 hj, 6, 7 make-outs, and countless numbers.
Everything’s much more interactive. It’s not just APB and students. It’s a dialogue amongst all of us, and because the group’s bigger, there are more instructors and clients, more friends and fellow PUAs to go out with.
I’d highly encourage any new clients and alumni to take the boot camp.
Everything’s much more professional, organized, and structured. It’s easy to see that APB is taking his business to the next level and he’s been focusing very hard on the curriculum.
So let me tell you what happened to me....
2007 – Bootcamp: I had a makeout Day2 on the 3rd Night of Bootcamp which meant I missed part of that portion. But no infield k-closes, make-outs, mini-dates. NOTHING.Week following Bootcamp: 2 dates, 2 Make-outs with a MixedLatina7.5 and HotPolishBlonde8.
I think not."
-Gatsby (New York City)
Labels: Alumni Program, Gatsby, Johnny Wolf, New York City, Testimonial, Toy Machine