EARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEWELZ!!!

That's right my scalliwags! This weekend is our Wingwoman Jewelz's birthday Vegas bash! So here's a shout out to my girl!

AN EARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GIRL!!! SEE YOU SOON!!!

So let's hear some love for this top-notch and sweet Vegas socialite hottie from all the boyz, alumni, and loyal readers!

So right now, my throat's a little shot with good ol' Instructor's Cough. Of course, I think I like Sinn's phrasing better as "The Instructor's Black Cough of Death." It's a constant health hazard of our profession due to:
  1. Public speaking
  2. Socializing in loud venues
  3. Smoking
  4. Drinking
  5. And only Buddha knows where those Canadian girls I snogged have been...
So between that and finding a birthday gift for Jewelz, I've had to adjust my schedule a bit. I had set up an Intro to the ABCs- an inexpensive Pick Up & Approach class that's one day and night crash course that assumes you have a competent grasp of both theory and fieldwork- on Thursday, but I've moved it to this weekend.

My voice is getting better, but I've got a full load this month between that and:

  1. Pre-Summit teleconference with Vince Kelvin and Johnny Wolf
  2. Free two hour seminar and Q&A
    1. RSVP here for evite/info
  3. Experimental Focus Group Workshops in LA
    1. RSVP here for evite/info
  4. Los Angeles (Aug 10-12) Group Bootcamp
    1. ONLY ONE SEAT LEFT!
    2. First deposit, first served!
  5. 2007 Global Seduction PUA Submit (DISCOUNTS FOR APB READERS!)
  6. Rescheduling a Lair teleconference with Iceman of the Melbourne, Australia group
  7. Scheduling (tentative) post-NYC bootcamp podcast with Fallout Central
  8. Preparing new and better presentations for the free seminar, workshop and summit
  9. Writing and finishing the 75% complete"ABCs of Attraction" Workbook
  10. Prepping for what will be my undoubtedly Legendary and Infamous 30th Birthday Vegas Bootcamp Bash in September!!!

    1. Details still not finalized, but everyone's welcome to celebrate with me on Sept 27th, the pre-bootcamp Thursday!
    2. Still some seats left for this legendary bootcamp BEFORE the tuition increases!
    3. Alumni should RSVP emails to: alumni@abcofattraction.com
    4. First deposit, first served!

Hell, and that's JUST for the month of August and not even including writing, blogging, business, website, tech, etc!

SO LOCK IN YOUR SEAT WITH A $400 DEPOSIT BEFORE WE'RE SOLD OUT!


Program Location



Pay by PayPal

Pay by Google Checkout



Signed, Asian Playboy



P.S. Be sure to check out some new sites and blogs I've recently came across!


RECOMMENDED POSTS:

Labels: , , , , , , , ,