Four Alumni Get Laid Over Weekend: Lay Report by Student Pawnstar

"The biggest difference with this girl compared to my "normal" sets is that from the get go, I fully expected to get laid that night and I guess externally I was behaving in a way that was congruent with that belief, without conveying neediness, sleaziness or creepiness."

-Pawnstar
I'm happy to report that during this past weekend, not only did we hold an amazing 2nd Annual Dallas Lair Event, but over the weekend, FOUR of the Playboy Alumni got laid from around the world...

One former student even lost his virginity! Boowah! This has been one hell of a weekend for Playboy Alumni so congrats to: Pawnstar, Ace, Groove, and Quality!

Anyways, a nice thing about holding larger bootcamps with other instructors is that when one of us is sick or coming off a flu, like myself, others can help pick up the slack. Sometimes it's good to be part of a team and there isn't so much pressure, especially when you're feeling out of it, on just one person. So special thanks to: Prophet, Danger, Groove, and Captain Jack! We had hoped to fly in Spirit Fingers, but due to final exams, he couldn't make it.

So now I'm off to Vegas, baby, Vegas!

Well, here's one of the Lay Reports by Student Pawnstar, from Australia, who did a bootcamp with me in Austin.

"I'm happy to be posting my first lay report and I guess the only thing remarkable about it is...I didn't need to do anything remarkable the whole night! Once I had taken care of the basics the rest of the lay pretty much took care of itself.

To start with I wasn't even out sarging that night I was having dinner with friends. I was dressed in a t-shirt and my hair looked pretty bad pick up was the last thing on my mind. I head up to the bathroom and wander out to check out a lounge area. I see a two set and open with "What's happening up here?" (creative huh?). Turns out to be a private function.

I pay equal attention to the target and her guy friend. I throw in one banter line (something along the lines of "Great, so when we get married you can do XYZ") but other than that I'm not really trying DHVs, cocky funny or any other traditional game stuff. My friends call me and tell me they're serving dinner so I grab her number and tell them I'll be back.

After dinner I come back up and say hi. I make sure to win over all her friends and all of them are saying that we look great together. I get a few remarks about how quickly things seem to be going so I just say something like "People are a product of their upbringing. I was raised to be a gentleman and she has nothing to worry about in my company".

Looking back it was pretty mundane conversation but I had her laughing in just the right amounts and was showing leadership and dominance at the right moments...for example when she said "You can't come into this room it's a private function wait here and I'll get you a drink" I just took her hand, led her toward the room and said "Let's go in and see what happens"

We bounce to a club and I stay there for about 30 mins before I go for the extraction...I know her friends can make their own way home and I can drop her back at her place so I just say "You want to get out of here?".

She says "And go where?".
I tell her "I'll drop you home".
She says "Then what?".
I tell her "You can show me your apartment".

Like I said nothing too clever here just very basic game...I have to give her some plausible deniability and even though what I said was ridiculously trivial and transparent she said "Let's go". After that I received no LMR and things pretty much went as you'd expect them to go.

The biggest difference with this girl compared to my "normal" sets is that from the get go, I fully expected to get laid that night and I guess externally I was behaving in a way that was congruent with that belief, without conveying neediness, sleaziness or creepiness.

Tight inner game is critical I know that sometimes I still have problems with believing that I deserve a gorgeous, intelligent woman...and that punches a hole in my game so wide that no amount of outer game technique will cover it."

-Pawnstar (Sydney, Australia)


Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
>> Pawnstar's Bootcamp Day 1: Knowledge Itself Is Not Enough
>> Pawnstar's Bootcamp Report Day 2: Women Want to Be Ravished
>> Pawnstar's Bootcamp Day 3: Automagically Isolated
>>
Groove's Lay Report: Age Ain't Nuthin' But a Numba
>> LVONIS Lay Report: Laid During Vegas Bootcamp

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,