Pawnstar's Bootcamp Day 2: Women Want to Be Ravished

"I have this notion in my head that women desire a long courtship from a handsome prince followed by a marriage that lasts happily ever after."

-Pawnstar
I now give you Pawnstar's field report on the second night of bootcamp.

Day 2 was a day of mixed success.

If you were to measure success purely in terms of milestones, then day 2 was a better day. I opened more sets and did two number closes. If you were to measure success in terms of improvement, then the improvement between day 2 and day 1 was not as great as the improvement between day 1 and day 0. I have more knowledge but it wasn't applied.

I have this notion in my head that women desire a long courtship from a handsome prince followed by a marriage that lasts happily ever after. This belief flows through to my body language which is too timid and lacking in sexual aggression. My verbal game, whilst not perfect, is adequate for now and I can stay in set without the whole environtment feeling too contrived.

My next goal is to ensure that my body language is congruent with what I am saying. Women want to be ravished by a man who has taken control of the situation and if you're not the one to step up to the plate, then somebody else will.

One other thing I want to work on is to have a bit more resiliency in the approach. APB send me to approach a cute lone wolf and I was blown out a bit too easily. After receiving a very limp handshake, I ask her what she's doing standing there by herself.

She gives me a cold "I work here". Almost before she finishes speaking I'm ejecting from the set but I should have offered at least one riposte, perhaps "So let me get this straight. You're paid to be nice to me right?" Maybe this would have opened her up a bit more.

-Pawnstar (Sydney, Australia)


Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
>> Pawnstar's Bootcamp Day 1: Knowledge Itself Is Not Enough
>> Shaggy's Bootcamp Report in Austin
>> Oberion's First Bootcamp Day 1: Ready? Sets? Go!
>> Groove's Lay Report: Age Ain't Nuthin' But a Numba
>> Killing Approach Anxiety From Mystery's Lounge