<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07513242591\46blogName\75The+Asian+Playboy+PUA:+The+%231+Pick+Up...\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75SILVER\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/\46vt\75-3197006920019924810', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The Asian Playboy, The #1 Dating Coach for Asian Men logo
Dear Asian Playboy Interracial Dating Pick-Up Tips Fashion Podcast Videos Top 10
Weekend Training Long Term Training
Videos Bootcamps DVDs
Bio Press For the Media

Text Message Racism: "You Know Asians Have Small Penises, Right?"

[UPDATE: This blog is no longer being updated. For the very best and very latest in my continuing (mis)adventures, techniques, results, and pictures, please go to my ABCs of Attraction Blog! Thanks and I'll see you on the other side! - JT]


The dude actually followed us in his car, tracked us for a while, sees I'm taking her home, and then sends a text message to the effect, "I can't believe you're going home with him! You do know Asians have small penises, right?!"
A little too tired to care much since I just got back from New York, but thought I'd share this little anecdote from tonight.

Headed out to meet some social circle girlfriends at a bar in Addison. They bounced- ADD being what it is- to downtown Dallas while I met up with Captain Jack, KinoMaster, and Second Chance since we were all in the area. Shot the breeze with my fellow PUAs and then rolled out to meet the girls.

Hung out at the new venue, ran into a dancer that I've been seeing on and off. A well-connected nightlifer, who apparently has a flame for her, is trying to spit Game and so forth. He's also acting cool to my face, but it's all a facade.

She becomes terribly uncomfortable and we book to my car. The dude actually followed us in his car, tracked us for a while, sees I'm taking her home, and then sends a text message to the effect, "I can't believe you're going home with him! You do know Asians have small penises, right?!"

This shit used to perturb the crap out of me, but it's just par for course, so to speak. Thicker skin or too tired to care about that bullshit anymore, take your pick.


Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
>> Instructor APB: Racism Field Report 1 in Greenville
>> Freakonomics: The Cost of Interracial Dating for Asian Men
>> Sticking Points of Asian Men in Dating White Women, Part 1
>> A California College White Girl's Perspective on Trying to Date Asian Men
>> Does Race Matter? A Woman's Perspective in the Field
Bookmark and Share

6 Comments:

Blogger Gatsby said...

Damn... did you just laugh it off?

8/29/2006 6:18 AM

 
Blogger The Asian Playboy said...

I shrugged it off. It actually helped me out in that it polarized her to be even more attached to me since she had already written him off.

8/29/2006 6:40 AM

 
Anonymous vince said...

haha, what an insecure bitch that dude is!
question though, if a girl hits you with that when you open her, how do you reply?

8/29/2006 9:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard any girl say such a thing. It's only guys who are obsessed with dick jokes.

8/29/2006 3:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to know how AP reply's when some chick mentions small dicks...you know she's thinking it. I've been asked on several occasions how big mine is and I'm a white guy.

AP, thanks, you are the man.

Jim

8/29/2006 8:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I would have silently laughed at that loser's last line of defence!

8/31/2006 4:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home