Dating 101 for Asian Men at Harvard University (A 7-Part Free Video Lecture)

One of the highlights of my career occurred in February of this year, when I was asked to be a guest lecturer at Harvard University which coincided with my Valentine's Day interview with ABC on Channel 5.

This is a privilege reserved for a select few, so it was a great honor to participate. Not to mention having the honor of being written up in the Harvard Crimson.

I prepared an extra-special presentation for these students and I truly believe they walked away with a new perception on relationships. But of course, it wouldn’t be as rewarding if I couldn’t share it with the ABCs of Attraction community.

So as a SPECIAL treat just for you guys, I am releasing my entire one hour seminar ABSOLUTELY FREECheck it out here.

In these video clips, I go into painstaking detail about the dynamics of pickup and how to become the man YOU want to be. We discuss everything from social proof to interracial dating to kino escalation techniques.

It was great to see that no matter how smart you may be, (even at Harvard) there is always something you can learn. I encourage you to watch all of these clips as soon as you can, because they will not be up for long!

Just watching these videos will give a solid foundation for the material that is taught in our revolutionary boot camps all around the world. I am very excited to be able to share this with you, and feel free to pass it along to anyone you think might need it.

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6


Part 7


RELATED POSTS:

Labels: , , , , , ,