Dear Asian Playboy: "I Don't Like White Girls!"

You are a man. A valuable human being and it is your job to convey that. If you want to break up with a girl, you do it. You make the decision to support the things you've decided and you can't reneg on them after you make them. This is why evaluating the things we do, before we do them, is so important.
Dear Asian Playboy,

Hey brother.. I have to tell you, I just don't like white girls (Only Italian or Latina looking girls).. but, usually just Latin/South American. But I almost always encounter difficulty right away because I'm a WASP and have language barriers. Any tactics you recommend I follow?

Long story short... I was going to propose to my long term girlfriend, but she ended up cheating on me with another man! I'm 42 and my life absolutely destroyed. I don't know if you help or teach people who are totally feeling at the BOTTOM OF THE BARREL, but that's where I am.

I've climbed out a hole before getting over a work related injury and fucked over by my then girlfriend 3 years ago. But this is just too much now. Computer career, girl, car, house, GONE.

This girl who I decided I wanted to marry doesn't even care if I exist anymore.

I'm 42 and I'm at the proverbial 11th hour. I'd like to have a shot to see what you guys are about. I really wonder if all would apply to me.

I don't know if you ever hit anyone back personally... but, I kind of hope so.

Sincerely,
The Forlorn Hope


Hey Forlorn,

I appreciate your message and I'm sorry to hear you're in such a tough position. We've all been pretty down in the dumps before and I'm sorry it has to be your turn now.

First thing's first; The methods that we teach don't apply to specific types of women. Frankly, I think that you saying you're only attracted to latin women that don't speak your language is a limiting belief, but hey, it's your life. My initial suggestion is to learn to speak Spanish or Portugese. If you are finding that you're getting blown our because you can't understand them; the first step is to figure out how to understand them.

I can see you've got a lot of limiting beliefs ("I get blown out because I am different") and, unfortunately, these are going to be your biggest sticking points.

You are a man. A valuable human being and it is your job to convey that. If you want to break up with a girl, you do it. You make the decision to support the things you've decided and you can't reneg on them after you make them. This is why evaluating the things we do, before we do them, is so important.

Forlorn, there are 3 billion women on this planet and not all of them are going to work out. Unfortunately, sometimes 3 or 4 of them wont work out all in a row and that's hard. Trust me, I know. But it is your job to get back on your horse filled with the same pride, excitement, and adventure for life that you once had and try again. If at first you don't succeed, etc.

We give guys the skills to meet and attract ANY woman they want, but it takes a lot of work and a lot of failure. We want you to succeed, but you must be willing to lose, if you want to win. If you think that you can put yourself out there and are willing to do the hard and tedious work necessary to learn these skills, we can teach you and would love to. I'd encourage you to read the reviews of our bootcamps on our forums and decide if you want to make the change in your life.

I'll be here if you have any more questions. I hope you'll let us be the force that changes the direction of your life.

Good luck!
JT the Asian Playboy
1-888-689-GAME (4263)

P.S. Fill out this form if you want your questions answered for our Dear Asian Playboy column.

RELATED POSTS:

Labels: ,