[PICS] The World's Greatest Asian Pick Up Artist of 2007 is...

Was there ever really any doubt?

Asian Playboy is the World's Greatest Asian Pick Up Artist
Johnny Wolf, Vince Kelvin, and Chaos right before presenting me with the award for "World's Greatest Asian PUA of 2007"

That's right, boys and girls, I- The Asian Playboy- was named "The World's Greatest Asian Pick Up Artist of 2007" at the Global PUA Summit. Bwahahahahahaha! Bow before me and wallow in my magnificent manliness! Mwuahahahahahaha!

*cough* *cough* Erm, excuse.

I believe my acceptance speech went something like this:
I'd like to thank my APB Team members for having my back, to my students & alumni for getting laid, and to all those Asian Feminists out there who are SOOOOOO hating me right now! Thank you!
But you know what? I may be the "Top Asian Pick Up Artist of 2007", but while Asian Papi and I were having Dim Sum in Alhambra, I ran into the future 2027 candidate for the World's Greatest Asian Pick Up Artist!

The Future Asian Playboy 2027
The next 2027 World's Greatest Asian PUA... mini-APB! APB Junior!

You have to give it to Brad Pitt and Angelina, they did invent the Maddox kiddie faux-hawk that will hopefully one day replace the emotionally scarring "chill bowl haircut" that still plagues Asian boys inflicted upon them by their penny pinching parents.

Anyways, shout out to some of the people I met at the Summit:

Labels: , ,