Phone Testimonial: IamManh (AznLover.NET)

"He also talked about the sticking point that is most important for ALL asian guy. Once you get past this, your game will have a massive increase."

-IamManh
So I just got back from another successful 1on1 bootcamp with an Asian brother in San Jose / San Francisco. Like last time I was in San Fran, there were a lot of gay dudes as well as the requisite "FUCKING NIPS!" racist encounter. But more on that tomorrow.

A while back, I did a phone consultation with an Asian brother off the AznLover forum. Here is his testimonial and what he got out of it.
I've recently receive a generious phone coaching from APB. I could tell he really want to help out other as much as possible. I was asking him tons of question, which he answers. After a while, I ran out of questions and he start to give me his own advices.

He still stick around and wait until I can think of more questions to ask him. The guy definitely has a lot more patience for a newbie like me than I could possibly expect, well of anyone. He point out a few of my sticking point just from the phone conversation itself and also the general asian men sticking point.

The things I've learn from him so far:
He also talked about the sticking point that is most important for ALL asian guy. Once you get past this, your game will have a massive increase.

Overall, it was a great learning experience for me. I want to thank APB again for your incredible patience and your advices.

-IamManh (AZNLover.Net)


Signed, Asian Playboy

RELATED POSTS

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,