BJ Report: Cold Approach to Blowjob in 15 Minutes

Miss 36DD starts giving me a lap dance. Makeout ensues. The patio is empty so I start playing with her breasts, pull them out, and bite them. I suggest we go to my car and the exit is right next to us so we book discreetly with her friends none the wiser...
I've gotten makeouts within 30 seconds a few times, but a full on blowjob in the backseat of my car off a totally cold, random approach... well, needless to say 15 minutes for a BJ is a new record for me. To be honest, the events of that night aren't easily replicable and for the most part this report is more about record keeping versus actually learning something new.

Anyways, I was teaching the last day of a pick up bootcamp with an Asian student (StepChild) from Boston and we went to a club that had just recently opened. The crowd has been a little light because of post New Year's fatigue, but it slowly picks up.

The student wanted me to do a demo (after I had already gotten laid the night previously no less, LOL) so I approached a four set of brunettes. I think I used the Natural Opener that the student and I had created together and I easily segue from the opening pickup line into other matters.

I merge the student in after about 5 minutes and I run standard Cocky & Funny with some storytelling. I also end up giving one of the girls (with HUGE natural breasts) an exotic Russian name because she tried to shit test me and not give me her real name. Laughs, teasing, and kino ensues.

However, the student's sore throat, lack of experience in wingmanship and engaging large groups is preventing him from talking and I'm essentially stealing the spotlight by holding court. Eventually we eject and I start sending StepChild into a few sets.

Later, I run into my target in the 4set- a really cute librarian, girl-next-door type- but alas I discover that she has a live-in borefriend. I move on to have a smoke on the patio where several rather random things happen in quick succession that enabled the quickie blowjob to happen...
  1. Shit Test Girl (with massive 36DD) sits on the couch behind me. Let's call her Miss 36DD. Really nothing to brag about overall, but those who know me know that I LOVE big boobs and they're my Kryptonite so I can forgive a few curves.
  2. A random, plain girl approaches me with obvious attraction in her eyes and intent. Big social proof to Miss 36DD.
  3. I'm in a really good mood smiling and dancing. Making people around me have a good time.
  4. I get a random, drunk, quasi-booty callish text message from one of my home girls.
  5. I ask RandomGirl her opinion on the meaning of it.
  6. I pull in Miss 36DD.
  7. One assumes that the text is from my girlfriend and the other quickly picks up on that as well even though I deny it. More social proof.
  8. All three of us start dancing.
  9. Random girl ejects at some point.
  10. Miss 36DD starts giving me a lap dance. Makeout ensues.
  11. The patio is empty so I start playing with her breasts, pull them out, and bite them.
  12. I suggest we go to my car and the exit is right next to us so we book discreetly with her friends none the wiser.
  13. Climbing in the back of my car, we makeout, and I push her hand down to my crotch.
  14. She undoes my pants, I push her head down and she proceeds to suck me off.
  15. Roughly 15 minutes of total game time with her has elapsed.
  16. I tried to take pictures on my cellphone, but it came out dark as there's no flash on the damn Razor phones!
Of course, one thing to remember about Solid Game is that the faster you push for sex (cutting corners off the 4 to 10 hour mark), the more likely the girl will get Buyer's Remorse. Well, as we climbed out the car, her girlfriends see us and start freaking out.

There were tears and shouting and needless to say, I quickly booked back inside the club to avoid the drama show.

Well, overall it was an interesting albeit completely random experience.

Signed, Asian Playboy

RELATED POSTS

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,