[2 Nude Pics] Lay Report: Playboy Cybermodel

Just got back from the hotel.

I feel kind of bad, but not really (yes, I am an asshole). Took a potential newbie out in the field, had to pick him up, and the first thing I told him is that he better have taxi cab fare back to his place if I pull.

[Let me know you're alive, bro!]

And pull I did with a (perhaps soon to be) Playboy model for the magazine. She did do a shoot for Playboy's website spread which are the ones I downloaded from her computer.

So only, exclusively for Alumni members, the first nude pics of last night's lay (can be confirmed by a Dallas PUA) in the Playboy Club.

There is no second place in Pick Up, gentlemen, there is only Laid and Not Laid.

Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
>> [Dec 9 - 10 Announcement] 2nd Annual Dallas Lair Workshop
>> Bootcamp Options: The Best, Most Intense, Cost Effective Bootcamp
>> LR: The Hero Worshipping AMOG
>> [4 Pics + Bikini Shots] Missed Lay Report: The All Mighty Logistical Fuck Up
>> The Playboy Club: Exclusive APB Alumni and Student Forum [With Pics!]

Labels: , , , , , ,