[4 Pics + Bikini Shots]Missed Lay Report: The All Mighty Logistical Fuck Up

"It was essentially a guaranteed lay when she offered zero resistance to Extraction by ditching all her friends and car to come home with me.

Alas, the Logistical Gods decided otherwise."

-APB
Now that I have an exclusive forum, I will be putting up more reports, but not on the blog due to anonymity/legal reasons (all pics and posts are private and all members are personally vetted/taught by me).

I may dissect various reports in the [Confidential] Asian Playboy Case Files: A Free Newsletter with Exclusive Non-Blog Content in the future as I did in previous Case Files (Yes, I know I'm behind on it!).

The full report can be found in the private alumni forum, The Playboy Club, including pics of me & her, us necking, and two bikini shots of her. It was essentially a guaranteed lay when she offered zero resistance to Extraction by ditching all her friends and car to come home with me.

Alas, the Logistical Gods decided otherwise.

Usually I have total control of my logistics, but due to unforeseen circumstances this month... Well, let's just say currently my situation is a logistical nightmare due to traveling, car, between moving places, missing keys, family and a shit load of other problems that happened early this month.

Ah, well.

Alumni and Students can go directly to [4 Pics + Bikini Shots] Missed Lay Report: The All Mighty Logistical Fuck Up.

Former Bootcamp Program Attendees should register and officially request access per these instructions.


Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
>> Complete List of Daily Bootcamp, Number Close, Kiss Close, Hook Up, Make Out, Hand Job, Blow Job, Full Lay & Intercourse Reports (Oh My!)
>> The Playboy Club: Exclusive APB Alumni and Student Forum [With Pics!]
>> Instructor APB: What Happens in Vegas Stays In Vegas
>> Instructor APB: To Pull or Not to Pull During Bootcamp
>> JT47319: Accidentally Sarging Ashley Simpson (OLD)
>> [Pics] Going Balls Out in Milwaukee