LR: The Hero Worshipping AMOG

We're in the parking lot waiting for her car when an Asian photographer (for the club I think) sees us and starts going all paparrazi on us, taking pictures, and basically flipping out that I'm taking her home.
A new and novel AMOG encounter from this weekend.

I've heard how sometime Neil Strauss comes off as AMOGing when a fan comes up to him and now I know why.

Background: Pull an exotic dancer from Eden Afterhours on Saturday. We're in the parking lot waiting for her car when an Asian photographer (for the club I think) sees us and starts going all paparrazi on us, taking pictures, and basically flipping out that I'm taking her home. As if he's never seen another Asian dude taking home one of those girls.

Anyways, she was loving all the attention and photo taking not to mention generally ego stroking, ya know. Great social proof, right?

But then he starts getting REALLY enthusiastic about it and like starts totally fanboy geeking out and hugging me and shit and demanding more makeout photos and stuff. Actually, at one point he wanted to start shit with Danger because he thought Danger was talking shit about me and her.

Of course, being the good wingman that Danger is (and after helping wing him with his makeout with the Paris Hilton blonde from Purgatory the same night no less!) he stands there laughing his ass off as this photographer dude geeks out on me (you bastard :-).

I have to physically PUSH the photographer away and tell him to back the hell off. At that point it just got weird and tell him to get away from us, LOL. Don't get home until Sunday evening.

Well, the photos are out there on the net somewhere and- if he's reading this- hey, man, send me the pics!

P.S. Final details on the upcoming 2nd Annual Dallas Workshop coming TONIGHT! Sign up to be on the waiting list.

Signed, Asian Playboy

>> Instructor APB: What Happens in Vegas Stays In Vegas
>> Instructor APB: To Pull or Not to Pull During Bootcamp
>> D Magazine Profiles Dallas's Top PUAs: Asian Playboy and Prophet
>> Spirit Fingers (theApproach Instructor) Meets Asian Playboy
>> Geoff (Real Social Dynamics Instructor) on Asian Playboy