Bootcamp Testimonial: The Chairman

"As an Asian American, I felt much more comfortable watching and learning from APB. If you're not Asian, it doesn't matter. APB will still take you to where you need to go. I highly recommend his bootcamp."

-The Chairman (Austin/Los Angeles)
So I'm chilling right now after a good field session with my Asian student from Europe. We've been working on eliminating his bad habits and he had a great AMOG set. Hilarious.

Anyways, I give you The Chairman's bootcamp testimonial from a Group Bootcamp I did with him and his friend in Austin. Enjoy!

I've studied courses like Power and Influence and Leadership and Organizational Behavior while getting my MBA at Harvard Business School, but I have to say there were so many things that APB taught me in his bootcamp that made me think, "That is so logical. Why didn't I think about that?"

I've read The Game, Mystery's Venusian Arts, and many books. I've watched DVDs from Mystery, David DeAngelo, the Cliff Convention, and countless other sources. It is still absolutely necessary to be critiqued out in the field.

APB points things out that are difficult to explain through print or video: angles of approach, posture, projection, tonality, timing, energy. Don't get me wrong, these aren't the only things he covers. He definitely covers all of the fundamentals. Just as every PUA needs to calibrate his target, so does an instructor with his students.

APB recognized that I needed more help in subtle idiosyncrasies. He understood my weaknesses and helped me focus.

My friend and I met up with APB in Austin for a 3-night bootcamp. By the way, I have to say, Austin is an awesome place to sarge. I live in Los Angeles, and the women in Austin are as good as those in Hollywood in terms of quantity and quality. In fact, the women are more receptive – most of them are genuinely nice.

As part of the bootcamp, APB ran basic exercises with us. He helped us with our stories and our storytelling. Without getting into too much detail, he modified one of my stories about my childhood in such a poignant way (while still making it true and personal) that I started thinking, "Wow! I could have used this as one of my essays for either college or business school applications back in the day."

As an Asian American, I felt much more comfortable watching and learning from APB. If you're not Asian, it doesn't matter. APB will still take you to where you need to go. I highly recommend his bootcamp.

- The Chairman (Austin Program from Los Angeles)


Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
>> LV Onis Testimonial (Vegas, Lay Report Included)
>> LittlePUA Testimonial (Toronto, Canada)
>> Shaggy Testimonial (Austin)
>> Bootcamp & Workshop Rates
>> The Playboy Club: Exclusive APB Alumni and Student Forum [With Pics!]