100,000 Hits!

Spider Man Reveals Secret Identity in Civil War #2
You like me, you really really like me. *sniff*

OK, end hyperbole. I checked my Sitemeter stats today and sometime early this morning, I finally hit the magic 100K mark ever since I put up my blog last year.

Come on, people! Don't you have anything better to do than read my little blog?

Anyways, I'm glad that I've been of help to some of you guys out there as well as providing entertainment with a dish of enlightenment.

I've definitely upped the frequency of my posts this year as compared to last year and hope to keep up the pace. Many things have happened since I started this blog, most of it good, and sometimes the bad.

For example, I was discovered as The Asian Playboy in real life here in Dallas after D Magazine was printed... my Secret Identity has gone the way of Spider Man!

Anyways, there are certain things I'm still working on that I'll announce soon so stay tuned!

I promise, absolutely promise, that I'll be sending out the next edition of the Asian Playboy Confidential Case Files before I leave to speak at Cliff's List Seduction Conference next week.

In the mean time, post a shoutout!

Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
>> Easy, Online Contact Form with Free Bootcamp Phone Consultation
>> Bootcamp Rates (Subject to Change After Cliff's List!!!)
>> Asian Playboy in the Press and Media!
>> Confidential Asian Playboy Case Files (with Exclusive Non Blog Content)
>> The Tao of Getting Laid