Speaking at a Seduction Conference...?


"It's been my experience that while some people who learn what I do find it intriguing and commendable, the other half find it intimidating or threatening."
- APB


While in Montreal, I met Cliff of Cliff's List fame, one of the oldest and respected seduction newsletters out there. He's having an absolutely HUGE seminar with some 30 guest speakers that include some of the top dating coaches and players like Mystery, Tyler Durden, Neil Strauss, David Shade, Pick Up 101, Toecutter, Bishop, Zan and a host of other well known Pick Up Artists with subjects ranging from threesomes to general seduction/dating/pick up topics.

Heck, even Dolly, the female blogging player is getting in on the action and speaking for a good 15 minutes at Cliff's List.

It looks to be a huge summer event. Cliff is very excited at bringing together one of the largest gatherings of the world's best players, Don Juans, Casanovas, pick up artists, and dating coaches.



Anyways, Cliff has asked me if I would like to speak. I'm a little unsure at this point because it will be taped and distributed via DVD for all the Pick Up Artists who want a DVD smorgashboard of wholesome PUA knowledge. I'm not too sure if I'm ready for Prime Time, exposing my identity to the world. It's been my experience that while some people who learn what I do find it intriguing and commendable, the other half find it intimidating or threatening.

Which, admittedly, is ironic since I'm going to be in a Dallas magazine in the summer, there's a Dallas TV reporter who wants to do a TV interview on the Dallas seduction scene, and I've been contacted by a producer/director who wants me to be part of a Pick Up Artist TV Show.

Ugh, like Cliff said, sometimes the momentum starts building and you just have to keep running on that treadmill until either it stops or you collapse.

I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't just a tad nervous about being on stage in front of HUNDREDS of people. I've given presentations in front of Air Force colonels and NASA brainiacs, but that's in a very formal, smaller setting with well planned, precisely executed, powerpoint presentations with my own think tank to back me up. Not to mention some of these guys were my own teachers years ago and now I'd be sharing the stage with them.

Well, while I ruminate, what would you like me to talk about IF I did have a short speech or presentation?

Here are a few ideas, feel free to comment or add more as I've included an easy, online response form:
  1. Ten Ways to Become a Successful Pick Up Artist WITHOUT Paying a Single Dime
  2. Dealing with Racism in the Dating Scene
  3. Overcoming Prejudice-Induced Limiting Beliefs and Self-Programming
  4. ABCs of Attraction (my syllabus in other words)
  5. Dating, Blogging, and You
  6. General Seduction and Dating Tips, Strategies and Advice




Speech Topics

What is your name?

What is your e-mail address?

Are you attending or plan to attend Cliff's Seduction Convention?
Yes
No
Maybe

What Would You Want Me to Speak About In Real Life?
Ten Ways to Become a Successful Pick Up Artist WITHOUT Paying a Single Dime
Dealing with Prejudice in the Dating Scene
Overcoming Prejudice-Induced Limiting Beliefs and Self-Programming
ABCs of Attraction (my syllabus in other words))
Dating, Blogging, and You
General Seduction and Dating Tips, Strategies and Advice
Other (if other, please fill out comment box with your idea):

Comments or Questions:







Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
10 Things I Learned While Picking Up Women in Montreal
10 Buying Temperature Tactics to Create Attraction
8 Key Concepts to Successful Dates

Review of Mystery's Ebook Venusian Arts
Pilot for PUA Reality TV Show

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,