Prophet's 1000 Approaches In 60 Days!!!

"The last project I designed was to get one number everyday for as many days in a row as I could.

This was all well and good, but not challenging enough."

-Prophet
In preparation for the 2nd Annual Prophet and APB Workshop, Prophet has just announced his own hardcore training regimen... that's right, Prophet- former Mystery Method Instructor- has announced his goal of performing 1000 approaches in 60 days!!!

That's 17 approaches every day AND if that's not challenging enough, he's CAN'T use the same opener on the same day. So that's 17 NEW openers as well!

Gentlemen. Be prepared for December's workshop. Last year's was infamous and awe-inspiring.

This year's... will be LEGENDARY.

Well Gentlemen. As you know my ability and love for creating programs, methods, and exercises for having fun AND getting results.

The last project I designed was to get one number everyday for as many days in a row as I could. Then I would keep count and have a running # of the most days in a row I would go for and try to break it and keep extending it in the future.

This was all well and good, but not challenging enough.

So Gentlemen I present to you my New Program, in preperation for teaching the upcoming December Seminar in Dallas with Asian Playboy:

1,000 Approaches in 60 days.

Thats 17 Approaches a day, everyday for 2 months.

I bought myself a pocket-sized black book that I now carry in field (also doubles as a wallet, has a pocket for my credit card and ID) and write down the #, the date, how I identify the girl (her name or what she's wearing) and the line I open with.

The one stipulation is the I cannot use the same opener in a day. This forces me to have AT LEAST 17 different openers. Of course I save my money ones for the 9+s ;) But I LOVE IT because I'm constantly creating new openers. If I want new material I just flip through the book and see what I came up with on a given night. Although so far I've noticed my handwriting becomes increasingly illegible as the night progresses LOL.

Cheers Gentlemen, and I'll see you in Dallas one thousand approaches from now.

-Prophet


Signed, Asian Playboy

>> Prophet & APB 2nd Annual Dallas Workshop
>> Dallas Lair Review of the 1st Annual Dallas Workshop
>> D Magazine's Profile of Prophet & APB
>> Second Chance Reviews APB's Cliff's List Convention Speech
>> Sign Up You Little Bitches!