Four Day Bootcamp in Austin

"The last time I was there was for Shaggy's bootcamp and where I also landed a handjob in the bathroom of a restaurant from a blonde, silicone enhanced personal fitness trainer..."

-Asian Playboy
I'm off to Austin today to do a four day (typically bootcamps are three days), Exclusive Mentoring Bootcamp with an Asian brother who flew all the way from Australia to learn how to pick up women as an Asian PUA (Pick Up Artist). I've had bros fly in all the way from Spain, Japan, and now Down Under.

As I previously stated, I will be doing more bootcamps in Austin as opposed to doing them in Dallas for a couple of reasons:
  1. Anonymity - I've been found out as APB by a couple of peeps here in Dallas due to the profile that Paige Phelps from D Magazine did on me.
  2. Coeds, Coeds, Coeds! - Austin's just a huge party college town with lots of college girls looking to get hooked up. Yeah, baby.
  3. Shopping - From my understanding, and I will have to find out when I get there, Austin has far better fashion shopping than Dallas does.
The last time I was there was for Shaggy's bootcamp and where I also landed a handjob in the bathroom of a restaurant from a blonde, silicone enhanced personal fitness trainer as detailed in my [Confidential] Case Files that contains exclusive, non-blog content. Which, yes, I realize I'm waaay behind on.

Aaaah, gotta love college girls.

Next week, I'll be in New York City for two consecutive bootcamps, a group bootcamp and an exclusive.


Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
>> [Confidential] Case Files: Free Newsletter with Exclusive, Non-Blog Content
>> Student Shaggy's Field Report of the Austin Bootcamp
>> D Magazine: How to Score with Hot Babes with Asian Playboy
>> Bootcamp Rates
>> Think You Got What It Takes to Be a Top Asian PUA?