Asian Frank Sinatra?

So I'm finally back from the Cliff's List Convention in Montreal. Very interesting experience since this was the first time I ever spoke in front of close to 200 people in a setting like this.

Not quite what I expected and I think I addressed a lot of points that the majority of the speakers DID NOT TOUCH UPON. There was a pronounced difference between the convention of 2006 and 2005. Some for the good and some for the bad.

I'm going to see if Cliff will allow small excerpts from my time on stage for dissemination amongst the Asian brothers and PUAs at large. I'll keep you guys updated.

Anyways, I think I did pretty well, even though I was nervous as hell. In my next post, I'll talk a little about what I presented and what I pretty much KICKED ASS. In the mean time, I give you a sneak preview with what one attendee said about my presentation over on Dolly's blog (whom I had the pleasure to meet at Cliff's).

'The Asian Playboy's presentation was super smooth.

Great voice tone and body language (he should start giving workshops just on this part of your game).

If there was a such thing as an Asian Frank Sinatra, then he is the man.'

-Redshirt (Montreal, Cliff's List)


Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
>> Tuition Increase after Cliff's List, July 4th
>> Bootcamp Sign Up
>> Racism Field Report 1: Greenville
>> Mighty Asian Men!
>> To All My Loyal Readers...