APB's Patented 100% Perfect Kiss Close Tactic

Guaranteed to work 100% or your money back, the ultimate, I can't believe I'm revealing this EXPLOSIVE, MONEY, MIND BLOWING way to successfully kiss a girl. This is cutting edge, pioneering, advant-garde, experimental stuff, my Asian brothers.

Field tested, PUA approved. No, seriously!


[STUDENT AND GIRL ARE ISOLATED]
APB: Kiss her, man!
STUDENT: I don't know if I should!
[APB GRABS STUDENT BY THE SHIRT]
APB
: Kiss her or I'm going to take you out to the parking lot and KICK YOUR ASS!
[STUDENT AND GIRL MAKEOUT ENSUES]

Never fails, baby, never fails.

I'll be back in Dallas on Sunday.

Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
Lewd and Lasivicous Acts
LVONIS' Lay Report on 1st Day of Bootcamp
Top 3 Ways to Kiss the Girl
The Impact Approach: 30 Seconds to Make It or Break It, Part 1
Game is 90% Balls