Threesome Double Blowjob Report by Yellow Cab

Alumnus Yellow Cab celebrates his ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY and graduation from Beginner's Hell. That's right, it's been exactly ONE YEAR when I taught Yellow Cab's bootcamp and that weekend where both he and I hooked up with two sisters:

  1. Click here to read the two sister double lay report.
  2. Click here to read Yellow Cab's ABCs of Attraction Bootcamp testimonial and review.

And now, after ONE YEAR through the ABC of Attraction Program, he gives us a threesome double blowjob! Booyah!

Sign up now for a LIFE CHANGING BOOTCAMP and join the ABC Brotherhood!
Yellow Cab's Threesome Double Blowjob Report

FR+ 1-12-08 Threesome Gone Wrong

You read correctly ... THREESOME


It all started out w/ a high brow movie exec's party in the Hollywood Hills
w/ my friend Amely.

I would have to say that my game literally sucked that night. I had AA, felt very uncomfortable and underdressed. Lots of HB10's everyone. It was a scene out of the OC where EVERYONE was good looking and powerful. I actually knew a couple of people there. HA! I was amogged left and right.
I ended up playing rock band for over an hour, and playing cards w/ Amely for another hour. It was fun and all, but you'd be ashamed at me.

I was feeling pretty down. I was friggin EXHAUSTED. I slept 4 hours the night before because I got a Booty Call like 24 hours ago that didn't work out. (still writing an FR)
Then ...

At 3:20 am, I get a phone call, from HB. (I had a double makeout w/ this girl and her brother's GF at a Christmas party). I have work at 7:30 am. same day.

HB: What you up to? Come over,
YC: You just caught me, I got home from a Hollywood Hills Party.
HB: And you didn't invite me? Shame on you. Do you have any alcohol?
YC: Yup (I just got a bottle of Vodka for my birthday) :-) Where you at?
HB: D's house, I want you to come over and meet her. ::giggling:: in the BG.

The previous night I had a late night Bootcall and it took me so long to get out there it was too late. (FR to come) Lesson learned that I should be ore prepared.

After several phone calls of "WHy aren't you here yet?" on the freeway, I reached Noho. One phone call incorporated dirty talk w/ D.

YC: When I get over there, you'll slap me for being late, then hug me deeply 'cuz I have
alcohol.
D: How about I tie you up and spank you?
YC: What if I brough handcuffs and tied you down?
It got dirty, to the point of slapping my balls around while my legs were spread. (Not a cool thing, kinda scared the hell out of me)

The place belonged to someone who looked like they'd given up on life. If you met D, you'd think the same thing.

Me and HB make the perfect couple. YC and an ex-felon, stripper w/ kids.

There's a mattress in the middle of the living room surrounded by a couch and chair.

I make a drink, sit down w/ HB on the couch and make out.

HB: I want you to meet someone, D.
YC: Where is she?
HB: Upstairs, D get down here.

D: You're cute.
YC: I know.
HB: See I told you.
D: NIce shirt, great body (You decide). Do you work out?
YC: Of course.
D: Look over there.
I look over and there's a rope. ::I am fuckin' scared::

Not over there down below. There are a couple of dumbbells.
D: Take your shirt off. Pick one up and show me how you work out.
I stripetease playfully. They scream and croon. After about a min, I'm thinking, WTF am I doing?
I walk over to D, push her onto the chair. I place her hand on my chest and she makes her way down my chest.

D: Do you know what this smell is? It's pussy juice.

Soon, I'm laying half on the mattress while D goes down on me.
HB: Come over here, HB and join me.
Soon, both of them are making out w/ each other while going down on me topless.

<< style="font-style: italic;">I'm thinking this is wayyy too cool.
Dual Induction.
Make it her fantasy.
I wonder if the lifestyle stamina pills are going to work?
I think about what a caller asked Hypnotica on how to keep it up.
Hypnotica asked, "Whats' going on through your head when you're sleeping w/ someone?"
The caller said, "Damn, this chick is hot, I can't believe I'm f****ing."

Concentrate dammit!!!
>>

We chat, stop, get drinks, dance in b\n. I have to pee, so I go upstairs.
In the bedroom bathroom, I see some dude sleeping upstairs.

D: She gets pissed, I told you not to go to that bathroom.

We continue. concentrate yellow cab CONCENTRATE!!
Before I knew it the fighint began.

HB is tired and drinks some more. Too much in fact.
D: See what she did to me? She scratched me.
There was a big scratch on her neck.
HB: We were fighting earlier.
D: COme over here, you can't just invite him over here and give over completely to me.
He's your BF.
HB: We're just friends, but YC is the coolest dude, blah blah blah. Give me a foot massage. I give her a foot massage.
Long story short, I don't remember much it was like 5:30, but they start arguing and fighting again.

I console HB. Then they fight again, hair pulling, and shoving. I yell at them to calm down. D cries, HB cries.

I say I've had enough and grab my bags (I wonder of this threat is going to work) HB grabs her shit too and storms out before I do.
FUCK!

HB is outside yelling for me to throw the keys down. She's too drunk to drive. D and her yell back and forth. It's soooo Jerry Springer.

We end up back in the apt again, but HB goes to bed very upset. I fall asleep. I wake up at 7 am w/ D yelling at me.
HB: Get up my X BF is waking up. Get out of here now!

Later that day I realize, I pulled a Sideways and forgot my fuckin' wallet.

I went back, but D said it was not a good situation.

Ulysses gave me a hi5 later that night.

I was in Project Forbidden City. When I entered Asian Playboy, Sexual Chocolate and Johnny Wolf all bowed to me, hugged me and gave me a hi5.

APB - Damn the student has surpassed the master.
JW - You have high value problems bro!
SC - nice going bro.

::blushing::

- Yellow Cab (Los Angeles, '07 ABC of Attraction Alumnus)

Labels: , , ,