Post Vegas Lair Presentation

Well, I'm now done with my first Lair presentation outside of Dallas. I think I did all right, though I know I could have done better.

Toy Machine recorded my lecture on my new camera and it's really funny seeing yourself from other people's eyes. Of course, it didn't help that we were speaking at a Chinese restaurant with a loud group of people eating behind us. Not really ideal, but hey, when you've got lemons...

It was also a really good turnout from the Vegas lair guys, I think it was their biggest in a long time and certainly more than the RSVPs that we got. So thanks for showing your support Vegas bros!

Finally, today is your LAST day to signup and lock-in the old original prices. Post-Vegas March Madness Spring Break bootcamp starting this Friday, my tuition GOES UP.

Well, I'm off to pick up OCWaterBoy at the airport tonight and get this party STARTED! BOOYAH!


Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts

Labels: , , , , , , ,