Free Lecture at the Vegas Lair this Wednesday: San Francisco to Dallas to Las Vegas in 24 Hours

Toy Machine is one of the new members of the growing APB Team. He isn't at the Approach Coach level (yet), having taken an APB Bootcamp in December, but his Game has grown by leaps and bounds. This kid is going to be AMAZING. That and he's just a fun guy to be around. Be sure to check out all the pictures of his recent conquests and his field / lay / handjob / blowjob reports just to see how much this young Filipino man has progressed in only a few months!
By Buddha's hairy ballsack, I'm racking up those frequent flyer miles!

Anyways, just got back to Dallas from San Francisco a few hours ago. And in less than 24 hours, I'm off to Vegas again to prepare for the March Madness Spring Break Group Bootcamp! All bootcamp attendees should have received their final instructions and details of the event. If not, please contact me or Toy Machine (the Vegas stud and APB intern) soonest. If you cannot reach either one of us (I have a simply insane schedule), please hit up Groove as well.

Can't you just FEEL the loosening bra straps of all those horny college coeds? Booyah! Can I go 4 for 4 in getting my Vegas students hooked up? Stay tuned, loyal readers!

In fact, OCWaterBoy will be flying a day early for his own personal Vegas fun as well as helping out field instruct with me and help teach true, intense, mind blowing Direct Game. I actually also wanted to get Asian Papi / Papi Chulo on board as we winged together in Brazil and had a damn good time, but due to the Vegas event being right around the corner and my credit card being jacked, couldn't pull it off in time.

In the future, though, some of you may just very well see the studliness that is ASIAN PAPI!

Also, if you haven't already figured it out, Toy Machine is one of the new members of the growing APB Team. He isn't at the Approach Coach level (yet), having taken an APB Bootcamp in December, but his Game has grown by leaps and bounds. This kid is going to be AMAZING. That and he's just a fun guy to be around. Be sure to check out all the pictures of his recent conquests and his field/lay/handjob/blowjob reports just to see how much this young Filipino man has progressed in only a few months!

Anyways, the Vegas Lair coordinator was gracious enough to allow me to speak in front of their group. So I'll be lecturing, for free, at the Las Vegas Lair on Wednesday night, March 7th. I promised a substantial presentation of field tested material without the sleazy car salesman pitch followed up by an hour of open floor and Q&A.

So if you're around, feel free to drop on by!

But be sure to RSVP! I'm going to be sent a few extra copies of Mystery's new hardback book (aff link), The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women Into Bed but how many I give away is going to be depend on how many attend. For example, Dallas has something like 300+ members and I'm being sent 20 to help promote and give away here in Texas.

So speak up and RSVP, my Nevada brothers if you want some free goodies and to hear from me personally! I may also record the presentation. If I like what I see, I may just YouTube it for your perusal, education, and just plain enjoyment.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,