Lay Report: Double makeout / Lay in 30 minutes by Showtime

"Both girls are sitting in the front seats and I was sitting in the middle with my arm around both of their seats secretly fondling both of their nipples..."
-Showtime
Hey there, this is everybody's favorite San Francisco hippie, Showtime speaking!

Before I talk about how I messed around with two hottie cousins at the SAME time, I want you to know that I will be assisting Johnny Wolf in his upcoming San Fran Limited Edition bootcamp between 2/26 and 3/01. There's still time to get a $100 discount if you sign up by Feb 12th!

Now in one of my most popular posts, "[PICS] Professionals Get Paid NOT to Get Laid" APB says the beginner thinks what, the intermediate thinks how, and the experienced thinks where. What had transpired last night was more of a spur of the moment situation than a goal I had set myself for the night.

In any case, I would like to share with you my fastest lay AND double makeout with TWO COUSINS in the SAME NIGHT.


Now let me break it down, step by step, phase by phase for you...
"I pull gently grab the back of her hair and kind of massage her scalp then ask her if it feels good. Before I knew of game, this is just something I would do in the past that would allow me to test for compliance as well as raise her BT."

A (Attitude, Attract, Approach) - I see this cute Indian girl sitting at a table at the venue with an extra seat next to her. In my mind all I was thinking was nice tits and so I went up to her. I don't remember what I opened her with but I think it was, "hi" and sitting down afterwards.

B (Be in the Moment, Banter, & Buying Temperature)
- I pull gently grab the back of her hair and kind of massage her scalp then ask her if it feels good. Before I knew of game, this is just something I would do in the past that would allow me to test for compliance as well as raise her BT. She said it did feel good, (which is usually the answer) and I went in for a kiss. So we're making out and that's our BT.

C (Compliance, Comfort, Connect) - I was the cashier for my club event for some time and so that would negate any feelings of discomfort (I was a recognizable face and socially proofed enough).

D (Dominance, Direct, Disqualify) - I told her she was sexy at one point lol. Well I was sitting with her, and she let me grab her hair. I don't think there was much comfort built in here, but I wasn't there for conversation.

E (Evaluate, Extract, Escalate) - So my instincts just kick in and I take her upstairs. The door to the upstairs is locked and so it's just us and a dark stairway. Her Sexual Attraction/BT was so high and things were moving so fast that I didn't get any resistance.

F (Future, Fun or Fake) As we're making out and messing around I start to remove her pants up to her knees, lift up her legs where her knees are close to her chest, then do my thing on the stairway...

---

Conclusion - When we went downstairs she wanted to find her cousin. We find her cousin and they talk for a bit. Her cousin is all touchy feely with me and I just go in and start making out with her lol. One of my promoters comes with us and we go to their car.

Both girls are sitting in the front seats and I was sitting in the middle with my arm around both of their seats secretly fondling both of their nipples. They were both trying to hide my hand with their coats and maintain a conversation at the same time. I was thinking about getting a hotel but I didn't want to spend the money for it. My promoter says they were slutty but I don't believe in that word so it must have been something else :P.

When I got home I said to myself, "Hey, I just fucked a chick on a stairway."

lol.

-Showtime
Show Me the Honey's Blog

Upcoming San Francisco Events


P.S. For a really crazy read, look up the Lay Report on how Yellow Cab and Asian Playboy hooked up with TWO SISTERS!

Labels: , , , , , , ,