200,000 Hits! and Bootcamp Locations

Booyah!

I started this blog a year and a half ago when I moved to Dallas from Los Angeles. My, how things have changed and yet are still the same.

Blast from the past, click here for my first ever blog post.

And thank you ALL for making this site and myself a success!

P.S. I've added a list of locations of bootcamps at the top nav bar under "Coaching Services -> Locations". Feel free to inquire about your particular city or country.

Inquire About Your City/Country
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Austin, TX
  • Chicago, IL
  • Dallas, TX
  • Denver, CO
  • Houston, TX
  • Las Vegas, NV
  • London, England (inquiries only so far)
  • Los Angeles, CA
  • Melbourne, Australia (inquiries only so far)
  • Milwaukee, WI
  • Montreal, Canada
  • New York City, NY
  • Paris, France (inquiries only so far)
  • Philadelphia, PA
  • Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  • San Francisco, CA
  • Sydney, Australia (Inquiries only so far)
  • Toronto, Canada
  • Vancouver, Canada
  • Labels: , , , ,