So I just got done talking with an up and coming PUA (Pick Up Artist) out in New York. Which, by the way, I will be flying out to tomorrow for an Exclusive Mentoring Bootcamp with an Asian brother.
Anyways, I've had the hourly phone consultation up for a while, but never discussed it. Anyways, these are paid by the hourly phone discussions.
How it works is this:
- Client fills out the Sign Up Form.
- Client sends in the deposit (typically via PayPal).
- We work out a convenient schedule (I'm on Central Standard Time and early evenings are usually best for me).
- Client sends me a pre-brief of his current situation.
- It helps if the client has questions in mind, otherwise I'll try and directly address those things in the pre-brief.
- Client phones me at the appointed time.
- We talk about the client's situation ranging from Inner Game and racial issues to Outer Game with specific missions, tactics, openers, etc.
- I send a summary debrief when I conveniently can.
>> Frequently Asked Questions
>> Exclusive Mentoring Program
>> Discounted Group Bootcamps
>> APB's Alumni Program
>> Hourly Phone Consultation