Now Taking Workshops for July/August and London/Paris

Hey all. I'm flying to Pennsylvania for an Exclusive Bootcamp today.

In the mean time, I'm completely booked for June and now taking appointments for the July and August time frame.

There has also been a lot of interest expressed by some London and Paris peeps. If you're interested, go ahead and sign up. If there are enough people to make it worthwhile to do a group bootcamp, I might also be able to get Malandro to guest instruct as well.

Also, there are some changes in the works and new developments that I'll go into next week when I'm back in time.

The process of setting up an appointment for a bootcamp is pretty simple:

1) You sign up.
2) I contact you via e-mail/IM or by phone.
3) We talk. I agree to take you on as a client and a date is settled.
4) I send you a Paypal invoice for the deposit.
5) Deposit sent.
6) Flight & accomodations arranged by the client.
7) You put on your Game Face.
8) Class starts at 4PM and lasts beyond 2AM.

Until then, play on, players!

Signed, Asian Playboy

Related Posts
>> Bootcamp Syllabus
>> Workshop and Bootcamp Rates
>> Bootcamp Testimonials
>> Workshop Testimonials
>> Asian Playboy in the Press