Would You Fly 24 Hours to See Your Hero? A Real Man Conference Review

My flight home from London has been delayed due to volcano (I never thought I'd type that sentence ever in my entire life), but here's a heart warming story for all my loyal readers and hellraisers.

Last week when I went to the Real Man Conference, a young man came up me and truly humbled me. After years in the Community, it's too easy to get a little jaded and I'm not immune to that.
"I told Asian Playboy, how he affected my life in an incredible way... What I told him before was the pure truth from the bottom of my heart... In my eyes, he was the fucking man! And No, I'm not kissing his ass cuz if I would, I would say stuff like how his work is sooo amazing and that he should be the best PUA on the world and AFC Adam Lyons is by far not as good as he his.
No, what I'm saying here is really from the bottom of my heart, that this man is amazing. If you read that, thank you for everything bro! Imagine me hugging you again +)"
-Hung Dang

You see, this earnest, young man had flown 24 HOURS from Viet Nam to see me speak in Germany! 24 hours. Just to see ME. WOW.

To say that I was floored and truly humbled would be an understatement. Gestures like that make me remember why I started teaching the art of confidence and pick-up in the first place. Changing lives, fighting stereotypes and making a positive impact on the world beyond the material pursuits.

Not for money, women, and travel- even though it's great. It's because from my very first student and onward, they came to me because they saw me as a positive role model to help shape their lives and give them skills necessary to be successful- not only with women- but life in general.

So thanks for reminding me why it's not just great to be a teacher, but why my students are the absolute best of the best in the world! THANK YOU ALL! :-)

Now, in his words, a review of the conference...
Real Man Conference in Germany, Aachen on April 10th&11th

If I had to describe the Real Man Conference with two words, there would be no doubt that fucking amazing would fit it perfectly! I had the honor to meet one of the role models I could look up to, who gave me a lot of motivation during my journey to master my goals. I bet you guys can already imagine who I'm talking about and his name goes by J.T. aka Asian Playboy.

The first time I heard Asian Playboy was going to be one of the speaker at the Real Man Conference, I decided that there is no way I'm gonna miss that event. As a student, I can't afford to travel around the world to see J.T..

However, I had a lot of luck this time because I didn't have to travel a lot to meet him in spite of living in Germany. At that time, I was in Vietnam visiting my family and after being able to convince my parents to reschedule my flight, I flew straight to the RMC.

After a long flight and dealing with some serious jet lag, I arrived at the event totally excited to see all the speaker and especially Asian Playboy! Being prepared with a small gift from Vietnam, I walked straight up to him when I first saw him during a break and started the conversation.

To be completly honest, my first impression of him wasn't the one that I expected it to be. J.T. was not in god-like mode like I expected. However, he was just a really down to earth person who I enjoyed to talk with a lot. It made me really happy to finally meet my role model and it should come better, much better.

The Real Man Conference was hosted by Smoothdoc and David Kipping, two PUAs from the Netherlands. There were (I think) 13 speakers and I can definitely say that they were fucking amazing. There were so many different speakers with different style and backgrounds like Asian Playboy, Keychain, Paul Janka, Dharam, Orlando Owen etc. The variety of the speakers gave the Conference it's own speacial characteristic. While some were doing motivational talks, others were talking more about the techniques and tactics. It was a bless to have so many speakers!

But I'm writing in the ABCs Testimonials section therefore it should really be something about the ABCs. Well, APB was one of the speaker who talked more about the techniques and pratical thing. I was really excited to finally listen to him talkking live. Then the show finally started and I couldn't believe what was happening on stage. J.T. started his lecture with talking about me, how he appreciated my little gift from Vietnam and that I told him, how he affected my life in an incredible way.

This situation was incredible and I felt really honored that J.T. mentioned me in his lecture. What I told him before was the pure truth from the bottom of my heart and now he mentioned my name in front of the stage what makes me feel really special. When I felt that J.T. couldn't return the compliment much mure, he topped it by asking me to stand up and shouting all over the room that I get a free bootcamp. He was amazing! For one moment, I was just speechless. In my eyes, he was the fucking man! And No, I'm not kissing his ass cuz if I would, I would say stuff like how his work is sooo amazing and that he should be the best PUA on the world and AFC Adam Lyons is by far not as good as he his.

No, what I'm saying here is really from the bottom of my heart, that this man is amazing. If you read that, thank you for everything bro! Imagine me hugging you again +)

Well, but let's get back to the review part. APB was talking for 90 minutes. He showed us a lot of really usefull pratical stuff to do and he gave us a lot of information. In my opinion, it was too much information. The stuff J.T. talked about was so cool and complicated at the same time that I couldn't remember everything.

He was one of the few speakers who really gave us advice and a game plan, how to take action. What really made me smile was the fact that he was sweating on stage. Not a lot, but enough for you to see. Once again, it is proved that APB is just a person and what he could do, I want to be fucking able to do it, too. In his lecture, APB showed us a lot of fun sexuall lines, which, in my opinion, was the most interesting and fun part and he ended his presentation with a really funny story with a lot of energie. I'm gonna try out some of this stuff for sure and I'm excied to join one of his bootcamps!!

With great respect to APB and to you guys who have the motivation to empower yourself!!
Cheers,
Hung Dang

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,