PUA Bootcamp in London, UK on April 16-19 & The Real Man Conference in Germany

Top of the morning to all my overseas friends!

Next month in April, I'm kicking off my European tour. First, I will be making a guest appearance at the REAL MAN CONFERENCE in Germany on April 10-11th.

This is one of the Top Conferences on personal development in the world, so if you are in the area, come join me and see a piece of history in the making.

AND ON THAT NOTE...

We have just 2 spots left for the SPECIAL London bootcamp on April 16-19. Here's my hotel information:

London, UK - Cheshire Hotel
Formerly the Country Inn & Suites by Carlson
110 Great Russel Street
WC1B3NA London
United Kingdom


That means there is still a chance to get in to the BIGGEST thing to hit the UK since the Beatles!

Remember guys, this could be your ONLY CHANCE to train DIRECTLY with me for a long time.

DO NOT MISS the opportunity to go ONE-ON-ONE WITH THE GREATEST ASIAN PICKUP ARTIST on record.

See what some of our former students are saying:

"During these 3 days, I was literally thrown into another dimension, doing things I never thought possible, being someone I only imagined existed in my mind. The whole design of the ABCs is mind-blowing: clear, concise, real, and most important of all, RESPECTFUL."
-Hanuman, Paris

"JT has an incredible style and it just seemed that no one could ever reject him, no matter what! The way he opens sets is so different than what I have ever seen."
-Flash, Boston

You could be next to experience what guys just like you are raving about.

If you have questions, contact me and ask away!

P.S. The LAST Early Bird Discount for London will expire in 24 hours (Close of business tomorrow, March 17th). Seize the moment, and sign up now to receive your $100 discount!

Labels: , ,