Big Trouble In Little Great Britain!

It's been about 2 years since I have taught a bootcamp in the United Kingdom, and since then I have been inundated with emails from students wanting to learn our NEW and IMPROVED ABCs Methods.

I even had a few guys from England sign up for my Paris bootcamp (City of Love review here) last year just to get a taste.

Well, I can officially say THE WAIT IS OVER!

I will personally be headed back to the UK in APRIL for a VERY SPECIAL London Bootcamp.

This may be my last trip here for a while, since obligations have kept me pretty busy lately, so don't miss this opportunity to be a part of the ABCs Phenomenon.

In case you haven't heard, the NEW ABCs of Attraction program has become an INTERNATIONAL SENSATION, landing us on the cover of several newspapers and speaking at the prestigious Harvard University, TV interviews, and earning me a place in the prestigious TOP 10 Pickup Artists list on Thundercat's Lair.

In addition, the Real Man Conference (last year's uber-sized European PUA Summit had over 450 attendees!) has specially invited me to be part of their awesome lineup of speakers. Tickets are only 99 Euros which is RIDICULOUSLY cheap for a weekend of learning. Get your RMC tickets here!

Since our revamping of the company in 2008 and 2009, we have helped more men than EVERget the results with women that they have always DREAMED ABOUT.

NOW IT'S YOUR TURN.

I will be placing tickets on sale at 9 a.m. (EST) TOMORROW morning, so follow this link to get your tickets.

I expect this will sell out quickly, so set your alarm clocks.

Loyal newsletter subscribers will also be given a special discount code for our ABCs of Attraction bootcamps. Be prepared to tackle the biggest hurdles in your life and come out as a CHAMPION!

Get ready gentlemen, we are about to make history.

Labels: , ,