Matador, Asian Playboy, & Discovery PUA all in ONE place?!

It has been a busy last several months, and more than ever before, I have been jetting around the globe to bring the ABCs pickup model to hundreds of men who want to capture the heart of the woman of their dreams.

But as an EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT, I am going to give you a FREE instructional video on "Everything You Need to Know About Direct Game."

See, in addition to to being a featured speaker at both the PUA Summit and the Australian PUA Summit as well as appearing on ABC and CPR TV, I was singularly invited to be a special guest speaker at the VENUSIAN ARTS SUPERCONFERENCE in August and joined my old friends and fellow luminaries- Mystery, Matador, and Discovery- to pass along some ABCs of Attraction wisdom at their enormously successful event.
"When you come from being a complete zero with women to having your choice of the girls in clubs, it does something to a man. Trust me, I know. APB's new course is the only program out there that can completely reshape your mindset and blast you LIGHT YEARS beyond where you're currently at. I have studied with the best, and I know that this is the program for those who want real results."
-Kevin Feng (Celebrity, VH1 Pick Up Artist 2)

AND GUESS WHAT?

I am going to pass the same wisdom on to you, our dedicated readers, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

In this video series, information which was previously only available to Venusian Arts students who attended the seminar will now be yours.

I have received permission from my good friend Matador to take the groundbreaking information I shared with the students, and redistribute it to you in video form.

In this series, I discuss tactics that span the ENTIRE realm of pickup, from my personal theory on approaching to my belief that dominance and frame supercede almost any line or routine, to how to know if your value is high enough to sleep with a woman.

I will also share my popular hypothesis on women and their elusive "Fuckable Line", which is sure to reshape how you go about pickup in the future.

Guys, this is something that you absolutely DON'T WANT TO MISS.

So keep an eye on your inboxes every Thursday as I release a new video each week right up into Christmas Eve! This year, Santa Claus is a short, 5"6, average looking Asian man! Here's the schedule:
  1. VA Superconference #1 (12/10/09): "Matador Introduces Asian Playboy and Talks About Direct Game & Kamikaze Openers"
  2. VA Superconference #2 (12/17/09): "Q&A and the Asian Fountain of Youth Kiss Close"
  3. VA Superconference #3 (12/25/09): "How to Establish Comfort and Body Language Positioning (BLP)"
In the meantime, keep in mind that there are only a few spots left for our brand new 12 Weeks of Fury: Personal Training for Total Confidence program. This is the MOST revolutionary technology currently in my power to get you make an incredible transformation from chump to expert pickup artist in JUST A FEW SHORT MONTHS.

Beginning on Jan 1st, I am taking on a few lucky students for three months of PERSONAL instruction, to completely REVAMP their pickup skills and confidence.

And the cost is less than $35 per hour!!!!!

Yep, you heard right.

Here is what a few of my students who participated in the prototype of the program have said:

"When you come from being a complete zero with women to having your choice of the girls in clubs, it does something to a man. Trust me, I know. APB's new course is the only program out there that can completely reshape your mindset and blast you LIGHT YEARS beyond where you're currently at. I have studied with the best, and I know that this is the program for those who want real results."
-Kevin Feng (Celebrity, VH1 Pick Up Artist 2)

"There is absolutely nothing better out there on the market. The ABCs new intensive personal training program is like an overhaul to your system. Before you know it, you have internalized the mindset of APB! I had spent THOUSANDS of dollars on pickup products until I took an ABCs Bootcamp and subsequently participated in the prototype of his 12-week program, and I can safely say I will never be purchasing another pickup product again."

-Rob H (Journalist, Los Angeles)

So really, what are you waiting for?

Click here to check it out now.

AND STAY TUNED TO YOUR INBOXES AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL...

THE FREE VENUSIAN ARTS SEMINAR IS ON THE WAY!!!!!

Labels: , , , ,